Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What New Marvel Cosmic Books Would You Like To See?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Since Marvel is upping there cosmic ante these days with Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy having ongoings with Silver Surfer soon to follow and the Avengers titles having a large cosmic bent as well as Captain Mervel soon to be classed as a full cosmic book what other cosmic books would you like to see? Ones I would really like are:

Starjammers - Written by Remender (get him off Cap or UA) and art by Francesco Francavilla. The Starjammers are pirates, so they should be doing what they do best, stealing stuff. Crime Noir in Spaaaaaaaaace.

Adam Warlock - In a perfect world this book would be written by Hickman, seriously I have no idea why Marvel continue to put there cosmic writers (Hickman, Remender) on non-cosmic books, come on he would be the perfect writer for a genetically created cosmic magician but as that isn't going to happen I would love to see Warren Ellis have a go. If there is one thing the British do well it's Weird Science.

Quasar - This one would be more superheroy than the other two, Quasar is to big a character to keep being ignored in Marvel Comics, I'v no idea why he hasn't made an appearance yet.

What would you guys like to see?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Hercules
    • Beta Ray Bill
    • Long Shot (now that his series is done)
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Hercules as a cosmic book?

Opps, misread "cosmic" for "comic". Okay different line up:

• Beta Ray Bill (team up with Thor preferred)
    • Thane - love to see what he's up to now.
    • Annihilators

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not super familiar with Marvel Cosmic, but I'd love to see a new Quasar book or maybe even one about the Galactic Council. Not sure how that would work, but it could be cool

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

A new Hercules ongoing where he's back to his full power and his fun-loving, a$$-kicking self.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tigerkaya

A Cosmic anthology each issue focusing on one of the major cosmic characters from Super Skrull, Ronan the Accuser, Supreme Intelligence, Blasstar, Terrax, and so on. Each issue at the end will lead to one large story to come.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howard the duck vs the galaxy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.