Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What is going to happen to Red Hulk?

jesseolivier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Over the recent years I have come to love red hulk. Something about taking an old comic character and totally reinventing them to mKe them more relevant, interesting and downright cool!

But after his book switching to betty's own solo, then cancelled, and then with his return in thunderbolts now ending I'm wondering what's Next?

Most importantly with Hulk going around de powering hulks, with rulk next on his list, has marvel just given up on him?

I hope he will turn up somewhere, and soon.. It is weird being a big fan of normal green hulk yet hating him so much just for attempting to kill off another of my more recent favs

Dam u crazy new hulk!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

There's some weird stuff going on in HULK comics right now. I love Hulk, but we're long over-due a really decent run. I like Red Hulk too!!

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Doc Green hulk depowering Rick,betty, skaar. and now general Ross are won't be a permanent thing. i see them coming back, if not i can at least say they won't get rid of Red hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides Banner the only other Hulk's I care for is She-Hulk. Rick, Betty, Skaar and Rulk can go.

Especially Rick and Betty.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.