Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

What is better? marvel future movie questions

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Loki9876

a: A movie about hawkeye, his origins and movies for other characters who are intereeting enough like Nick Fury.
    b a shield movie where their is a special shield team with the members: hawkeye, black widow, Maria Hill, Mockingbird and Nick Fury or a LMD of him together they must stop Hydra and their leader Baron Von Strucker.
    sorry if I made grammar faults I am Belgian.
    a
    b
    both 
    neither
    i want to make a poll but I don't know how.

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By harleyquinn12

I want to say a. Hawkeye for me is one of the most intresting characters in the avengers, and I've never really been big on Shield. 

As for how to make a poll, all you have to do is start a new forum like normal, and in the right hand corner, click the button that says "create a poll instead".
    RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RisingBean

I wouldn't mind seeing either one of these provided they were made with care.
    Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
    Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Luke Cage(Powerman): 

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @harleyquinn12 said:
    I want to say a. Hawkeye for me is one of the most intresting characters in the avengers, and I've never really been big on Shield.  As for how to make a poll, all you have to do is start a new forum like normal, and in the right hand corner, click the button that says "create a poll instead".

same
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By Dracade102

I'd love to see a S.H.E.I.L.D's movie featuring Baron Strucker and a reformed version of HYDRA... 

I'd also like to see a Fantastic Four movie with Doctor Doom done right... That's all I wanted from the F4 movies, and the only one to come close was that crappy 90's one.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FearTheLiving

As Hawkeye is one of my favorite characters I would totally want to see him get his own movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.