What if...

#1 Posted by T.M.O.E. (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal-El(superman)'s ship that was launched from exploding Krypton tore through reality from the perpetuation of the explosion and then landed on earth of the Marvel Universe 


how do you think he would have influenced things or been influenced
or how the world would be in the Marvel universe with Superman
#2 Posted by T.M.O.E. (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on anyone gonna post here 

#3 Posted by Virago (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think he would've been taken down by the Mutants. 

#4 Posted by _Obsidian_ (4618 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"Yeah, I think he would've been taken down by the Mutants. "
Why? DC Universe has metahumans, and Superman hasn't been taken down by them...
#5 Posted by Virago (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman hasn't crashed into the DC universe, he's already a well-known presence there. I think if all the mutants teamed up, Superman would be toast. But that could just be wishful thinking.

#6 Posted by _Obsidian_ (4618 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"Superman hasn't crashed into the DC universe, he's already a well-known presence there. I think if all the mutants teamed up, Superman would be toast. But that could just be wishful thinking."
That goes the same for DC's metahumans, but they haven't done it, so why would Marvel's mutants do it? :P
#7 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"Superman hasn't crashed into the DC universe, he's already a well-known presence there. I think if all the mutants teamed up, Superman would be toast. But that could just be wishful thinking."
Huh?  He'd be crashing when he's a child not as a full frown adult.
#8 Posted by Ebony Bishop (792 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd go down pretty much like it did in the Supreme Power books -- government steps in and raises him as a weapon -- he'd probably end up standing behind Gyrich everywhere he went. And by now, he'd be leading the Thunderbolts.

#9 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"I think it'd go down pretty much like it did in the Supreme Power books -- government steps in and raises him as a weapon -- he'd probably end up standing behind Gyrich everywhere he went. And by now, he'd be leading the Thunderbolts.
"
Unless of course they use his blood with the super soldier formula....
#10 Posted by T.M.O.E. (296 posts) - - Show Bio

could we please come up with some more "original" ideas here


and the situation is as if superman or Kal-El grew up along side or was a presence that grew up with the marvel universe from the beginning 


#11 Posted by Ebony Bishop (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, more original? No problem! Ask and ye shall receive!

Kal-El's ship crashes much like it does in the DC Universe, with a kindly older farm couple adopting and raising him as their own son, Clark Kent. However, when Clark demonstrates powers, they become convinced he's one of those mutant things they keep hearing about on TV, and that maybe the crash site they found him at was from his powers. They call in Charles Xavier, mutant expert. Xavier figures out from Cerebro that Clark is no mutant, but he understands the bigotry against him will be the same, and takes him in anyways, allowing him to join his first class of X-Men: Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast and Iceman.

Because of having Clark on the team, the X-Men do far better against their threats -- to the point that the X-Men would not be defeated by Krakoa, which means Xavier never needs to form a second team of X-Men. Wolverine stays in Canada and leads Alpha Flight, Nightcrawler is killed by the angry mob in Germany, Storm stays a worshipped goddess in Africa (probably still marrying Black Panther), and Colossus joins the Soviet Super Soldiers (but without the name Colossus. It's even possible that, judging by the super strength, Xavier might have given that codename to Clark).

Due to Clark being as powerful as he is, the Sentinels aren't a huge threat, but even supposing the battle on the space station happens, there is no reason for Jean to pilot the shuttle, so no need for the Phoenix to save her life, nor any reason for Phoenix to be there at all. So the Dark Phoenix saga does not happen. And after saving the world from Galactus, rather than the FF, the world accepts mutants as their saviors!

Better?


#12 Posted by T.M.O.E. (296 posts) - - Show Bio

!!HELLZ YEAH!!!  


impressive...i actually clapped as i finished reading...literally

my hat is off to you 

anyone else wanna post their own opinions or are you just gonna fall the herd and accept Mr. Ebony Bishops' proposal
#13 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Okay, more original? No problem! Ask and ye shall receive!

Kal-El's ship crashes much like it does in the DC Universe, with a kindly older farm couple adopting and raising him as their own son, Clark Kent. However, when Clark demonstrates powers, they become convinced he's one of those mutant things they keep hearing about on TV, and that maybe the crash site they found him at was from his powers. They call in Charles Xavier, mutant expert. Xavier figures out from Cerebro that Clark is no mutant, but he understands the bigotry against him will be the same, and takes him in anyways, allowing him to join his first class of X-Men: Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast and Iceman.

Because of having Clark on the team, the X-Men do far better against their threats -- to the point that the X-Men would not be defeated by Krakoa, which means Xavier never needs to form a second team of X-Men. Wolverine stays in Canada and leads Alpha Flight, Nightcrawler is killed by the angry mob in Germany, Storm stays a worshipped goddess in Africa (probably still marrying Black Panther), and Colossus joins the Soviet Super Soldiers (but without the name Colossus. It's even possible that, judging by the super strength, Xavier might have given that codename to Clark).

Due to Clark being as powerful as he is, the Sentinels aren't a huge threat, but even supposing the battle on the space station happens, there is no reason for Jean to pilot the shuttle, so no need for the Phoenix to save her life, nor any reason for Phoenix to be there at all. So the Dark Phoenix saga does not happen. And after saving the world from Galactus, rather than the FF, the world accepts mutants as their saviors!

Better?


"
How is Superman saving the world from Galactus?
#14 Posted by Lightning Omega (253 posts) - - Show Bio

he wacks him with his kryptonian mace

#15 Posted by Holacik (599 posts) - - Show Bio
Lightning Omega said:
"he wacks him with his kryptonian mace"
Galactus ignores him.
#16 Posted by Ebony Bishop (792 posts) - - Show Bio

He's beaten him before --FF/Superman crossover.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.