Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Was I the only one that enjoyed Surpreme Powers?

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Organized my comics collection today and saw those issues. It was really done well, I know they are a JLA rip off but they had that Marvel touch to them that made it quite interesting. The Mark Milton there is infinity more interesting then the goofy Hyperion of Old and the Current Hyperion in Avengers. Why can't we have the MAX Hyperion join the Avenger world? He always seem to be trying to balance what is good and right to not letting people screw him over one too many time.

Thoughts?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

The first volume was alright. The three after that were complete crap.

MAX Hyperion and his Squadron Supreme were all killed by the Cabal in Hickman's NA, so you're not going to see him on 616 Earth any time soon..

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EarthsMightiest

@saren:

Max Hyperion was battling his classic counterpart on the cover of the SW promo poster. I don't expect much a role from SP characters but I don't think there dead and it was just another alt universe SP group that the Cabal knocked off.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@saren said:

The first volume was alright. The three after that were complete crap.

MAX Hyperion and his Squadron Supreme were all killed by the Cabal in Hickman's NA, so you're not going to see him on 616 Earth any time soon..

When did that happen cause I dont remember?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@earthsmightiest: It looks like I hadn't paid much attention to that. I didn't thought that was the Supreme Power team from the Max world.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Its a shame Hyperion was killed by Thanos, but I loved the orginal run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.