Want To Make A Marvel Motion Comic And Win?

Posted by G-Man (36774 posts) - - Show Bio

We've been talking a bit about motion comics lately.  Aniboom and Marvel are teaming up to give you a chance to play around with the idea.  You'll have the opportunity to create a unique motion comic based on Hulk, Wolverine and Nova.  

Most of the work has already been done.  Head over to Aniboom.com/Marvel and download pages, music and voice tracks.  Add your creative touch to enter and win.

The top 50 winners will get a one-year subscription to Marvel's Digital Comics Unlimited.  A Grand Prize Winner will receive $10,000 and have their work showcased on Marvel.com.  The first entry stage last the next six weeks until October 5th.  With more publishers pushing the digital comics, this could be a good way for you to break into the field.
#1 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a fast enough CPU, or time. these contest keep passing me by.

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel have closed their doors to open submissions, so is this their new & cunning way of finding new talent? :p

#3 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a pretty cool project.

#4 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat idea

#5 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

I just might give this a shot...
#6 Posted by sfizzle (66 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody know of any good programs to use for this?

#7 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt seem like you need any skills whatsoever to do this. just take samples they provide, pick and choose and put them together how you like. thats a pretty good selection of prizes for so simple a thing. everyone should give this a go, you never know. good find G-Man.

#8 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I know what I'll be doing at 6:30am tomorrow when my roommate is still asleep for six more hours and I have absolutely nothing to do...WOO-HOO!!!!

#9 Posted by Wizarda (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder should people outside the US try,I for one am from Eastern Europe,and I think that its pointless ;/

#10 Posted by konshu101 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving it a go. Should be fun.
#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Emma Frost used for this..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.