Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk

#1 Posted by WeeJames (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got any ideas what happening with this title. Its been ages since issue 2 and my comic book guy says he hasnt got a clue whats going on.

#2 Posted by The Makeshift Man (6 posts) - - Show Bio

It's become the comic version of Duke Nuke'em Forever

#3 Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

I've said this elsewhere. Since it's written by one of the creators of Lost, I think the rest of the comics is stuck there. Aren't they like in 2004? Maybe it got blown up in the hatch.

It's really a shame that Marvel let this happen. If it ever does come out, it'll be like "what's the point."

Staff
#4 Posted by redzone (19 posts) - - Show Bio

due to script problems this title is cancelled until further notice.

#5 Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

Script problems? As in there wasn't one? That writer dude isn't painting a good picture of himself.

Staff
#6 Posted by WeeJames (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Cancelled until further notice? What a crock. It was shaping up to be an awesome mini series. Marvel need to get the writer to finish it or pull someone else in to do the book.

#7 Posted by Chediablo (101 posts) - - Show Bio

That's why every mini should be finished before the first number ships. It's sad when this stuff happens.

#8 Posted by redzone (19 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Script problems? As in there wasn't one? That writer dude isn't painting a good picture of himself."

yeah the the writer hasn't yet or maybe ever will get the script ready

#9 Posted by Zen (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the writer said before he started the project that ABC's parent company, Disney, would keep him on a short leash. So I'm assuming they kept him on Lost detail for longer than he anticipated.

#10 Posted by Teh_Exploder (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was the writer, does anyone know because now im pissed!

#11 Posted by technoweenie (2 posts) - - Show Bio

It was Damon Lindelof. Too bad, I was really liking the series. And #3 was set up to be the big fight scene too. I wanted to see how Bruce went from being executed to showing up out of nowhere in Ultimates 2 #11.

#12 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Dreaded Porcupine (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't see this post. I hope the Hulk pounds that overrated sissy all the way to Moscow. I might have to buy this. I hope Bendis the talentless isn't writing this. Let's be practical. The Hulk has over class 100 ton strength. that's bench press 200,000 pounds when calm. Far more when angry. The Wusserine has class what?????. She can bench press not much. The whole story should take about one panel. It's like comparing a Hurricane with a feather.

#14 Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreaded Porcupine says:

"I didn't see this post. I hope the Hulk pounds that overrated sissy all the way to Moscow. I might have to buy this. I hope Bendis the talentless isn't writing this. Let's be practical. The Hulk has over class 100 ton strength. that's bench press 200,000 pounds when calm. Far more when angry. The Wusserine has class what?????. She can bench press not much. The whole story should take about one panel. It's like comparing a Hurricane with a feather. "

This should be your new favorite image then:

Staff
#15 Posted by Fierce Almond (37 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

Awesome.
Post Edited:2007-01-20 00:32:47
Post Edited:2007-01-20 00:33:04

#16 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah somehow after Hulk chucked his lower torso a ways away, Wolvie crawled over to his bottom half. Or at least that's the way I remember it. It happened SO FREAKIN' LONG AGO that I can barely remember.

Staff
#18 Posted by Dreaded Porcupine (49 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Dreaded Porcupine says:
"I didn't see this post. I hope the Hulk pounds that overrated sissy all the way to Moscow. I might have to buy this. I hope Bendis the talentless isn't writing this. Let's be practical. The Hulk has over class 100 ton strength. that's bench press 200,000 pounds when calm. Far more when angry. The Wusserine has class what?????. She can bench press not much. The whole story should take about one panel. It's like comparing a Hurricane with a feather. "
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/185519-wolverine_400.jpg"

Now that's what I'm talking about. The Hulk can throw one piece to the moon and the other to Mars.

#19 Posted by howlettjames (244 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope the writers die and burn in hell for making us suffer like this.

they stopped just when it getting good too. like wolverine finding out that hulk can talk normal and says somthing like "hello, logan" than wolverines like "what the F#$k"

#20 Posted by Cotton Candy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Ultimate Hulk freaks me out. I have not looked at him the same way since they mentioned him eating his prison guards in Ultimate X-Men.

#21 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

so what about betty becoming she hulk? does anyone like that idea?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.