Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Top 5 Marvel Earth

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread was inspired by in World War Hulk, Spider-man is discussing the top folks on Marvel Earth. If you made a list of the top 5 most powerful characters (heroes or villains) that primary reside on Earth, who would you select? Current versions only.

I'll start, in no particular order:

• Black Bolt
    • Dr. Strange
    • Blue Marvel
    • Hulk
    • Dr. Doom

Note: I don't consider Thor, Franklin or Sentry (current) to be primarily residing on Earth, so they are not part of my list.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion, Kang the Conqueror (lives on Earth, just at different points of time), Ultron, Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man.

How does Franklin not primarily reside on Earth? He lives in the Baxter Building with the rest of his family.

For some reason I thought Franklin was off Earth at the moment.. Also isn't Scarlet Witch dead (latest Uncanny Avengers)? Spider-man, out of curiosity, why?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Thor spends enough time on Earth to be considered here.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Ultron,Scarlet WItch,Legion,Blue Marvel and Dr. Strange in my opinion.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
    czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Legion

2.Franklin Richards

3.Captain Universe

4.Zeus

5.Starbrand

All are alive, all consider Earth their home currently.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.