Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Time travelled the most ?

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayden86

Time travel is a fairly common story element as we all know. I was trying to think of who has time traveled the most.

I keep on thinking The Watcher (before original sin ) but i think he is omnipotent or is like Deadpool and throw him in at the drop of a hat. I know Cable likes to do the time warp ( sing the song from rocky horror and look at cable lol ).

I'm not counting Deadpool's nonsense, Deadpool versus titles or Those other 4 issue runs that can be ignored. I have a deep love for DP (lol ) but i think he is out of this race.

Who do you think ?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Kang quickly comes to mind, as traveling through time is kinda his thing in the first place.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hayden86

Great my ipad flips out and drops my post..Yeah that dude got around. I tryed reading some old issues of Kang fighting the averagers. I could not get in the story at all.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kang or Cable.

Although Matt Freactions Fantastic Four used time travel in nearly every issue.

blaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blaster666

Well it is kronos the entity of time ;) in the Marvel U

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kang and Cable do it the most as time travel is kinda their thing... However, Hickman's FF, the second arc (I think?) was heavily based around time travel....

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Immortus has most likely time travelled the most. Remember that he is an older version of Kang so everything that Kang has done, so has Immortus and then some.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cap10nate: oh yeah i can recall him showing bishop alt time lines.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.