Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Things in Marvel that i would like to see happen.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Edited By CellphoneGirl
    • I would really like to see Songbird become an Avenger, it seems to me that they are just reusing Avengers that are already on another team just to get money in their pockets. Like why not just have her become one instead of the damn Rulk, i was actually going to start buying that series, until i heard about him becoming a member. Which pissed me off, since he was just random, and there are so many people who deserve that spot.
    • Ms Marvel should have been on the main Avengers roster plain and simple. 
    • Jean Grey needs to return. I know i'm going to have at least five people comment "She just gonna die again anyway, what's the point" Which is mainly because of the person who was writing her fault. But my point is that since she has been gone most of the x-stories have only focused on either Cable, Hope, or X-Force. I know that when she does return, there will be some fresh new amazing stories.
    • Marvel being so careless with the movies, for example x-men first class should only have Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Angel, Iceman, Professor X, and the Brotherhood, that's it.
    • Rachel Grey, Havok, and Polaris have been gone in space for a REALLY long time, and it's sad that Cyclops or even anyone else for that matter hasn't even mentioned them like they don't exist. :/ They must return soon.
    • Even though Wolverine is kind of a cool character, why the hell is he in freaking everywhere? I swear it's starting to get really annoying. He can't be in like 2 Avenger books, 3 x-men books, and have his own book all at the same time, it's simply impossible if you think about it.
    • Where is Storm at lately? They have barely been showing her, i was raised seeing her everywhere, Which sucks since i like her character a lot.

I might add more later :]
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I agree with 99% of this :P (the 1% being the Wolverine thing, since yes he is everywhere, but it doesn't bother me becasue I don't read every book he's in.) But I agree about everything you said about the Avengers, and about Marvel's movies, overall cool list! :D

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian

I pretty much agree with all these.

Avatar image for pheonix_of_the_white_throne
    Pheonix of the white throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I agree with all of this on the list
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @War Killer: @ComicMan24: @Pheonix of the white throne: Thank you :]
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The_Martian

I agree with 100% of this. I also want to see:

• Lady Liberators get their own ongoing series, or at least a mini series.
    • Invisible Woman join another team like Avengers and/or get a mini series of her own.
    • Bendis to get removed from all mainstream titles and go back to just writing Ultimate Spider-Man.
    • X-Men to be interesting again.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Nobody: I agree with you too, Sue needs to be shown ALOT more ^_^ I would also like to see her own ongoing series.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @Nobody: I agree with you too, Sue needs to be shown ALOT more ^_^ I would also like to see her own ongoing series. "
    I would love that too, but lets start with a mini first :)
    Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Retro_Metro
    @ComicMan24 said:
    " I pretty much agree with all these. "
    I'm more then positive all this will happen.(it always does with popular characters, I'm not surprised yet kinda scared at the same time)
    bleedingheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bleedingheart

I agree completely, however I didn't think Marvel had any say in the X-Men First Class movie. That is a Fox production isn't it?

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @bleedingheart: Yeah, but shouldn't Marvel have some say?
    Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @bleedingheart: Yeah, but shouldn't Marvel have some say? "
    Not if Fox has the rights. If Fox has the rights, it's their decision whether to include Marvel or not. That's why Marvel started it's own production company. They may have a Marvel exec on site for I don't know, moral support, but for now, if the movie rights belong to Fox, they technically don't have to go through Marvel. At least I don't think so.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nobody said:
    "
    • Invisible Woman join another team like Avengers and/or get a mini series of her own.
    • Bendis to get removed from all mainstream titles and go back to just writing Ultimate Spider-Man.
    "
    I totally 100% agree with these two!
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By jordama

I agree with all of them except storm, she should be in wakanda yet has been with the x-men a little too often.
    _Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Sojourn_

I agree. I also think that there should be an All female team...Consisting of Storm as the leader, Invisible Woman as Second in Command, Songbird, Electra, Tygra, Jubilee (with or without her powers, although I think getting her powers back would in fact be amazing) and Roulette

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Jean HAS to return. :( I miss her. The team has no moral center. 
    Agree with Songbird and Ms Marvel. [: they definately should be on the team.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I really hope someone at Marvel sees this :]

JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JCJQLB
    @Cherry Bomb said:
    "  Jean HAS to return. :( I miss her. The team has no moral center.  Agree with Songbird and Ms Marvel. [: they definately should be on the team. "
    I agree.
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By karrob
    @Pheonix of the white throne said:
    " I agree with all of this on the list "
    Earthfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Earthfall

Yeah, like everyone I 100% agree with the list. I think its silly that Songbird has sorto of been ignored recently, she has so much potentially, and I was looking forward to seeing her doing good in light of Dark Reign. Also, Ms. Marvel is MARVEL's Premier Superheroine, surely she should be on their flagship title.

Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By Bobby X

Absolutely agree with all of it...except for maybe the Jean part :/  
    I don't NEED her back, but I have no objections as long as it's done well...   
    This list could be retitled, "Reasons why I don't buy as many Marvel books as I used to" lol. Seriously, that company used to DOMINATE my pull list.  

My favs: 
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: 

• I would really like to see Songbird become an Avenger, it seems to me that they are just reusing Avengers that are already on another team just to get money in their pockets. Like why not just have her become one instead of the damn Rulk, i was actually going to start buying that series, until i heard about him becoming a member. Which pissed me off, since he was just random, and there are so many people who deserve that spot.
  • Ms Marvel should have been on the main Avengers roster plain and simple     
  • Rachel Grey, Havok, and Polaris have been gone in space for a REALLY long time, and it's sad that Cyclops or even anyone else for that matter hasn't even mentioned them like they don't exist. :/ They must return soon.
  •  
    Songbird should definitely be on the one of the Avengers teams.
    There is really nothing else to be said about the Ms. Marvel point... except maybe: Spider-woman as the lone female Avenger? Really?  
    I hate that they don't acknowledge Havok, Polaris, and Rachel's absence in the X-books. Iget it, Scott and the X-men have been pretty busy, but come on.  

@Nobody:

Great additions. 100% agree with all of that.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gambit987

It is not marvel's fault from the movies that is 2Oth century fox.

A-Strondinaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By A-Strondinaire

Agreed on all parts including Wolverine come on that dude is not all that great anymore, I don't know anyone but kids yelling oh cool Wolverine, and some of these books aren't even rated for kids. Not to mention the space X-Men but I think that's on the writers part not even wanting to get into that less they think about it the less they don't have to explain. But seriously Scott your daughter and brothers up there you don't have a shi'ar phone asking how are things up there?

emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By emmbro30

For what it's worth I also agree with this list.  I am so tired of seeing wolverine everywhere.  As for Bendis, I think he has been the worst thing to happen to the Avengers titles.  One thing I would like to ask though is why is there a need for 2 Avenger teams in the same city?  I would like to see one of the teams move back out west and re-establish the West Coast Avengers.  As for the movies all I ask is for ONE comic correct movie!!!  After seeing previews, I see that none are in the works so I give up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e2bfb4a59ec7
    deactivated-5e2bfb4a59ec7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1.)  Jean should stay dead.   
    2.)  Storm, T'Challa, and Shuri should have a team build around them. 
    3.)  People need to realize that these movies that are based on comic books, video games, anime, and cartoons more than likely won't be true to form.
    Retro_Metro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Retro_Metro
    @Iamsam3 said:
    " 1.)  Jean should stay dead.   2.)  Storm, T'Challa, and Shuri should have a team build around them. 3.)  People need to realize that these movies that are based on comic books, video games, anime, and cartoons more than likely won't be true to form. "
    3 1/2. Mistakes,Bloopers/Goofs,Different Story & Different Same Character

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.