THE MOST DIFFCULT QUESTION A MARVEL FAN COULD ASK

• 70 results
Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

IF ALL THE MUTANTS THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE 616 UNIVERSE (INCLUDING SUB SPECIES OF MUTANTS) ON EARTH (IN THERE POWERFUL BUT NOT THERE STRONGEST FORM), BOTH VILLAIN & HERO TURNED ON HUMANITY & EVERY SUPER HERO & VILLAIN ON EARTH (IN THERE POWERFUL BUT NOT STRONGEST FORM) HAD TO DEFEND HUMANITY..

WHICH SIDE WINS?

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN!

#2 Posted by BatWatch (2812 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular humans outnumber humans to such a great degree that I feel an armed populace would be able to overcome the mutants. If the populace were to take up arms, then they would win.

#3 Posted by melt_34 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

But each mutant can probably take out at least 20 people, even with arms. The mutants, for the most part, are trained soldiers. Most of them could wipe out a normal human town, and collectively would be smart enough to use tactics and strategy to take out our armies. I say mutants win.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (25054 posts) - - Show Bio
Reed Richards invents a device that strips mutants  of their abilities and wins 
#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (16153 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm will win! : )

the heroes will definitely win. They have OAA too

#6 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- The mutants would lose and lose badly, both sides have powerhouses galore but it is outside factors that would determine the winner

- The non-mutants heroes include most of the characters with good PR and government support so they would be backed by the military and Sentinels of multiple nations, leaving the mutants outnumbered and outgunned.

- The body count would be astronomical but the result looks pretty obvious from my view

#7 Posted by Markall (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. You got the answer close the topic

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (85100 posts) - - Show Bio

The normal humans and the non-mutant heroes win a deadly, tragic war.

#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards solos everyone and humanity dies.  

I laugh. 

#10 Posted by jasongil333 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos both sides

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

CORRECT!!!! .10 points fro Gryffindor

#12 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

hahaha well depends. if were talking about a realistic perspective then, no. batman would most likely be in the batcave learning a way he can defeat the mutants and/or superheros. and then he,d be located easily and be captured or killed.

but if were talking about from a mainstream DC/marvel comic event, in which marvel would have batmans rights after the event. then yes batman would win, because DCcomics practically drooles over him and even have him appear in over 6 titles in the new 52 and by the end of the year he will appear in all. and marvel will just let batman win and then at the end he would shake captain american and wolverines hand. this would be a small price ffor marvel to pay for finnaly having batmans rights, which is the only character marvel is jealous of, im sure. lol

#13 Posted by MagnetMan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

theres like only 200 mutants left

#14 Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnetMan: I know that. but i said: ''all the mutants that ever existed with in the 616 universe'' all of them even the ones who are dead/depowered now

#15 Posted by aerokinesis (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl, ororo would solo

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33924 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers solo

#17 Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 hes from Earth-238 though

#18 Edited by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans use nukes and everyone loses PLANET OF THE APES-STYLE!

#19 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

xD

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33924 posts) - - Show Bio
@DATNIGGA said:

@spiderbat87 hes from Earth-238 though

and 616
#21 Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV: the way i see it it could go both

one side has hulk his family of hulks & his hulk like enemies + thor + sentry + ares ect on the physical power houses so the super humans/ humans could win by stomping physically

one the other side you have a team filled with powerful psychics & reality / time warpers so the mutants could destroy all the minds of every non mutant on the planet or erase the human gene from existence... its either or really

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Reed Richards invents a device that strips mutants of their abilities and wins
#23 Posted by XsPectre28 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards(Really), Exodus(Really), Legion(Seriously), Professor Xavier Backed By all Mutant Telepaths(OMG), Scarlet Witch....... OVERKILL~ Franklin, Legion, Xavier, or Scarlet Witch Could End It Before The Non Mutants Even Had A Chance To Even Think About Trying To Defend The World

#24 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by XsPectre28 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

when "days" occurred franklin & wanda were less powerful & legion was not in control of his powers..... plus rachel & excaliber already went to that future and saved it and now it doesnt exist anymore!!!!! team mutants baby

#26 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth is rendered inhabitable and only the ones who can survive in space make it out alive. So I'd say mutants lose since there are more non-mutants who can survive in space.

#27 Posted by SecretKnight (82 posts) - - Show Bio

If Scarlet Witch was on the mutant side she could just kill all the humans with one word but so could other people it just goes by who goes first in the situation.

#28 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

- The mutants would lose and lose badly, both sides have powerhouses galore but it is outside factors that would determine the winner

- The non-mutants heroes include most of the characters with good PR and government support so they would be backed by the military and Sentinels of multiple nations, leaving the mutants outnumbered and outgunned.

- The body count would be astronomical but the result looks pretty obvious from my view

If we are including the reality warpers like Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers and Legion , then no , nothing short of an intervention by Abstracts themselves would defeat the mutants .

#29 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by madmartin760 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Where do other races fit-in? U know: Vampires, Atlanteans, Eternals, etc. I think that'd b a factor changer.

#31 Edited by NyxEquitis (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey. She destroys everything in her path. The end.

Also Scarlet Witch. "No more humans." Boom.

#32 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14958 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

hahaha well depends. if were talking about a realistic perspective then, no. batman would most likely be in the batcave learning a way he can defeat the mutants and/or superheros. and then he,d be located easily and be captured or killed.

but if were talking about from a mainstream DC/marvel comic event, in which marvel would have batmans rights after the event. then yes batman would win, because DCcomics practically drooles over him and even have him appear in over 6 titles in the new 52 and by the end of the year he will appear in all. and marvel will just let batman win and then at the end he would shake captain american and wolverines hand. this would be a small price ffor marvel to pay for finnaly having batmans rights, which is the only character marvel is jealous of, im sure. lol

the only thing that's wrong about this is what makes you think he's going to get caught?

#33 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that Prof-X and the other telephaths could mind wipe half the population within minutes it would probably come down to mutants vs the Hulks and maybe a few magic users. With Prof-X,Apocolyps, Magneto, Jean Gray, Cable, on the same side there just isn't much that can stop them other than MAYBE Sentry and the combined work of Doom,Reed,Pym,Stark,Dr.Strange ect. I'm assuming Gods like Thor are not involved.

#34 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

#35 Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@madmartin760: never thought of the eternals or vamps.. but the Atlanteans will most likely side with namor who is with the mutants

#36 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

chuck norris!

#37 Posted by madmartin760 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: Then I believe mutants would win.

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I win, because Marvel Reboots.

#39 Posted by WarBlade539 (4632 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: Depends whether it is post M-Day or pre M-Day

#40 Edited by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: M day isnt a factor im just talking about every mutant that ever existed in 616 mutant subspecies, enemy & hero they all have there powers vs every non mutant super hero, villain, human & machine who wins?

#41 Posted by JamJulLison (1 posts) - - Show Bio

We have to think since all these mutants turned villains, they likely make the first move. The way I see it. They break off into serveral forces. The main assault groups would consist of some of their best fighters who attack various government installations across the world. Possible leaders of some of these platoons are Magneto, Cyclops and Wolverine. I am sure there are many other good candidates as well. Another small group would also stay behind at the Xavior Mansion to protect Xavior. To help thin the herd Xavior will use Cerebro to target every humans everywhere and kill them all instantly or at least wipe their minds. Since the mutants are making the first move to take over the world and using this kind of strategy, the number of enemy forces left to challenge them will be pretty small. Then there is the matter of them trying to stop both the assault forces and Xavior themselves. Which would force them to split some of their forces up. Reducing their numbers even more. There is a good chance each of them could end up dead before even reaching Xavior or stopping the assault forces. Even the mighty Hulks can be vulnerable to mind attacks. Especially if they are boosted by Cerebro. Unfortunately though if all the non-mutant villains are helping as well, that means Galactus would be showing up as well to defend the Earth. He might post a bit of a problem. Though probably by the point he or any other aliens arrive to help, there won't be many humans left on Earth to save. If there are any left at all.

#42 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule man or Legion logically they can't be beat. Depends who writes it

#43 Posted by Crackdown (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Age of X is a good read if this is your question

#44 Posted by Inverno (13315 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

BATMAN!

#45 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mutants, for I would not be too surprised if Spiderman or Hulk join them. Marvel people are ungrateful bastards to an extreme. DC is better

#46 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

You can make an argument for 3 scenarios

1) Human Win ( Stark, Richards, T'Challa'Dr Doom, Pym and Cap leading the way, the would find a way to win)

2) Mutant Win ( Legion,Xavier,Magneto and some guy named Forge would be able to bring the noise!)

3) Both Sides fight to a stand still, destroy the planet in the process ( book no sequel!)

BUT if I had to pick a likely outcome, I have to side with Mutants winning...IF they can find a common leader to rally behind. Is it Scott? Is it Charles?Magneto? And secondly, the sheer raw power at their disposal would be hard to overcome. Not every human would have super abilities but every Mutant would, and most of them are pretty damn devastating

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Mad Jim Jaspers solo

Against Franklin Richards, Legion, & Nate Grey ?

#48 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33924 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Mad Jim Jaspers solo

There all mutants, they would be on the same side

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Mad Jim Jaspers solo

There all mutants, they would be on the same side

I never knew Mad Jim Jaspers was a mutant, lol.

#50 Posted by funnyfishman (92 posts) - - Show Bio

DC silly

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.