Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

The Marvel Universe You Know Is Ending

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Welp, they've already destroyed or cancelled every series I cared about so...can't say there's anywhere to go but up from here. No wait, I can.

dreambig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hopeful about this.Nervous but hopeful.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#253  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

So if I'm getting this write, this is a complete reboot?

Not actually that bad of an idea. Unlike DC, who's had about 2 or 3 reboots in it's existence, Marvel has really had none, so this could be good.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#254  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

If you guys are bringing together universes, please, just please for the love of God leave the terrible movieverse out of it.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger: You're not alone I'd really like for Marvel to touch on the Ultraverse side. Give Prime some more attention. Marvel could do wonders if this event is handled right

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So is Galactus Eternity Infinity Celestial Franklin Richards Living Tribunal and Beyonder going to be in this

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Mark_Stephen

Considering what Namor's done in the next issue I personally hope the mu ends permanently. I'm tired of seeing the supposed good guys murder people. I know people are enjoying this but I wish Hickman had never written this story. I'd rather marvel have gone bankrupt and the characters never be written again than see this done to them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.