The Marvel Universe Toyline

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to this boardwalk last weekend, and there was a toy/hobby shop filled with these little guys. After sifting through a whole bunch of them, I decided not to buy them... and now I'm regretting it. They may have not been like the old Marvel Legends that I used to collect when I was younger, but they were almost as good and there are so many of them. I was wondering if anyone here collects them, and if they're recommendable to someone like me who's looking to collect toys again. So are these any good?

#2 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7710 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to have a crapload of them. Might have to get on ebay and find some collections...

EDIT: Just looked, hell with that. Way too expensive....

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Amazon's got some reasonable prices. I got Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil and Bullseye for $50.

...But then there are some figures going over $30, and that's totally not cool.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Amazon's got some reasonable prices. I got Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil and Bullseye for $50.

...But then there are some figures going over $30, and that's totally not cool.

I knew I should of bought them when I saw them at Wal-Mart for like $6 a piece. -_-.

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Amazon's got some reasonable prices. I got Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil and Bullseye for $50.

...But then there are some figures going over $30, and that's totally not cool.

I knew I should of bought them when I saw them at Wal-Mart for like $6 a piece. -_-.

Same.... Screw it. I'm canceling this order and going toy hunting tomorrow. Target, TRU, and K-Mart gotta have something.

#6 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Amazon's got some reasonable prices. I got Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil and Bullseye for $50.

...But then there are some figures going over $30, and that's totally not cool.

I knew I should of bought them when I saw them at Wal-Mart for like $6 a piece. -_-.

Same.... Screw it. I'm canceling this order and going toy hunting tomorrow. Target, TRU, and K-Mart gotta have something.

Ever been to a Big Lots? Went there a few months back and discovered a bunch of the old 90's Ghost Rider toys. Stacked up on a couple of them. They have random toys all the time. Good stuff.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Amazon's got some reasonable prices. I got Wolverine, Iron Man, Daredevil and Bullseye for $50.

...But then there are some figures going over $30, and that's totally not cool.

I knew I should of bought them when I saw them at Wal-Mart for like $6 a piece. -_-.

Same.... Screw it. I'm canceling this order and going toy hunting tomorrow. Target, TRU, and K-Mart gotta have something.

Ever been to a Big Lots? Went there a few months back and discovered a bunch of the old 90's Ghost Rider toys. Stacked up on a couple of them. They have random toys all the time. Good stuff.

You know, I live a block away from a Big Lots and I've never went inside. I'll go there now that I know they have toys, lol. Thanks for the tip

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.