Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

That would be cool to have MCU in Kingdom Hearts 3

Avatar image for kratosrules1982
    Kratosrules1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kratosrules1982

Now that Disney owns Marvel that would be interesting to worlds based on Iron Man, Captain America, Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Hero 6, Thor and Avengers.

Loki would be the game's main villain as he would visit some of the Disney worlds like Frozen world, Muppet World or Oz world (based on Return to Oz and Oz Great and Powerful) and even speak with other bad guys like Oz's Nome King to even Tex Richman to warn them about Sora and the gang.

Melekith, Mandarin, Whiplash, Thanos, Red Skull and Levithans would make great bad guys to fight and you can summon Hulk, War Machine and Rocket Raccoon as those would be sweet.

Sora and his friends can team up with Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and others.

The final world for the game would be New York City which would consist of 4 levels like Brooklyn (Enchanted), Central Park (Oliver and Company), Manhattan (Gargoyles) and finally Bronx (The Avengers) with Loki in the final level freed from his prison as he uses the power of the heartless to take over the city as you join forces with Hawkeye to destroy the master of the Heartless including Loki himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@kratosrules1982: Disney also owns Star Wars and Club Penguin, but you don't see characters from those franchises in KH games.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

Just no. I want a Marvel world in KH3 as much as the next guy but your idea is just not in touch with the KH franchise

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Kratosrules1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180@squares What about also Pixar, Ghibli and Muppets? Disney also bought them too besides Marvel, those would be interesting worlds too. And how about also Lucasfilm like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Captain EO and Willow? those would be unique worlds in a KH game as well now that Disney bought Lucasfilm.

I mean Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Mola Ram (he has a love for tearing people's hearts out), Alien Queen (Captain EO), Queen Bavmorda (Willow) etc. would make interesting baddies too. I mean they can hire a Michael Jackson soundalike voice actor to voice EO in the KH Game for the Captain EO world (Remember that MJ attraction at the Disney parks? that was a Lucasfilm property too) plus it would be fun to see Sora with Donald/Goofy/Mickey and EO do dance moves against Heartless on the alien world to battle with the alien queen set to the MJ song "We are here to change the world" (Extended version), that would be priceless. Yoda, Fuzzball (Captain EO), The Brownies (Willow) and Short Round (Indiana Jones) would make neat summons.

Wouldn't Oz (based on Return to Oz/Great and Powerful), Frozen, Gargoyles, Great Mouse Detective, Wreck it Ralph, Oliver and Company, Tangled, Princess and Frog, Bambi, Ducktales, Roger Rabbit, Black Cauldron etc. also make interesting worlds besides Marvel, Pixar, Muppets and Lucasfilm?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Worlds and a Star Wars world with a Keyblade lightsaber would be alright in my book

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I might be alright with a marvel world but they it definitely shouldn't be the main focus of the game

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

Just no. I want a Marvel world in KH3 as much as the next guy but your idea is just not in touch with the KH franchise

it aint going to matter since disney owns not just marvel but star wars as well. it is only a matter of time before they are used in kh in some form wether its in this new gen or 10 years from now

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#10  Edited By Black_Claw

As much I think Marvel worlds in KH would be epic, at the same time I think they really wouldn't work. But I'd love to see characters like Spiderman and Hulk as summons or Doctor Doom as a bonus boss.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By z3ro180

@tazzmission: I'm ok with a marvel or Star Wars world in KH but the OP said a full game with only marvel characters and worlds and that would not be good.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@tazzmission: I'm ok with a marvel or Star Wars world in KH but the OP said a full game with only marvel characters and worlds and that would not be good.

crap i just remembered ea owns the star wars rights when it comes to games for 10 years so i dont even know if it could be in kh

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I don't think think Marvel characters in a KH game would ever work. Just because they are owned by Disney, it doesn't make them Disney characters, if that makes any sense. I feel like they simply wouldn't fit in and it would make their inclusion feel way too forced.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a world based on 1602 marvel would be pretty cool.

PotatoOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah. ^^

At first people were like "Final Fantasy+Disney? This is gonna suck.."

And now people are like "KH+Marvel? This is gonna suck."

-_-

Kratosrules1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531:

What about Pixar, Muppets, Ghibli and Indiana Jones/Star Wars? Disney owns them too

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Honestly, I don't think think Marvel characters in a KH game would ever work. Just because they are owned by Disney, it doesn't make them Disney characters, if that makes any sense. I feel like they simply wouldn't fit in and it would make their inclusion feel way too forced.

I agree with this, even though I wouldn't mind seeing a KH game where the Marvel characters made an appearance. I think that if they brought the Marvel characters into the games, they either might water them down to make them more kid-friendly or they would clash too heavily with Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. Although, they did play this angle with introducing Pirates of the Caribbean, so this might work depending on how they do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.