Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Superman in a one on one fight with every Herald of Galactus

Hulkbuster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight starts on Earth but can take place in space. Ko is by death or knock out.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman cant beat all of them in a 1v1 and wrong forum

Hulkbuster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a fight with a normal everyday Superman (Not the golden one that's a million years old or that one that can pull a galaxy, or kill everything with a sneeze) I think since almost every Herald can destroy a planet each one can will be some sort of fight. I'll start with least likely to win to who can win.

Frankie Ray aka Nova: Won't win. In strength she is the weakest out of all the Heralds. She could only hurt Superman with energy attacks. Speed is some what even with Superman, I think she can stay in a fight after a punch, not a 1 hit Ko. I don't think heat vision and Ice breath will work on her cause she flies through space and she is a human size star. Best case she can give off enough heat attacks to hurt superman and do a bit of shot and run fight. Worst case, Cause she is a living star being near her could make Superman stronger.

Firelord: A lot of the same stuff I typed for Nova. He'll last longer in a fight cause he is stronger and tougher, but the fight will be a lot of what I said for Nova.

Air-Walker: Air Walker will be tougher. He's flames are a lot like Fire Lord and and he is a lot stronger. Not as strong as Superman but, it says that he is a class 100 and he can match the Thing. So I say he is strong enough to hurt Superman with his punches.

Terrax: Terrax is strong. It say 75 tons, but I think He's stronger, plus he can increase his strength. If he is strong enough to hurt the Silver Surfer, then he's strong enough to hurt Superman with strength alone. He may not be strong enough but he is tough. He flies through small suns and black holes. He's almost as fast as Superman. He's tough on Earth or outer space cause he can control rock and stone on a planet or the asteroids and meteors in space. With his Axe he can make force fields and shot energy attacks. I don't think it will end the same way it did when Terrax fought Sentry cause Sentry has more powers. Superman will still win. He's faster and the punches will take there toll.

Red Shift: Don't know much about him expect that he can open black holes. He'll lose.

Fallen One: Don't know much about him cause he wasn't in the comics a lot, But it will be a big fight. I think Superman will win cause he will outsmart the fallen one.

Morg, the Executioner: Tough fight. He was at one point the most powerful Herald. In a fight with Superman I think it could go either way.

Stardust: Stardust has shown being able to hold his/her own in a fight with Beta Ray Bill and has lot of powers simler to the Silver Surfer, including Intangibility. Plus he/she/it is the hardest to kill. Stardust has the edge.

Silver Surfer: He'll win. He's faster. Silver Surfer has been able to cover a light year in moments, He might not be as strong but He's fought the Hulk and Thor a lot. Compare to Superman I think the Silver Surfer harder to hurt. Has a lot of powers to use including matter and energy manipulation. He can absorb various form of energies including from the sun. Tyrant had also said that out of Terrax, Morg, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and the Surfer himself. The Silver Surfer was the most powerful and Gladiator is marvel Superman with different hair.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.