Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Spiderman in the Marvel's Cinematic Universe

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since Spiderman can't be part of the cinematic universe due to being owned by Sony

I think there's a way for Spidey to be part of this without dealing with copyright issues.

Instead of Peter Parker, replace him with Miles Morales.

I know he is starting out, but already gained popularity.

Plus, could you imagine him be in the big screen fighting alongside the Avengers?

I can, can you?

You got one Spiderman in his stand alone universe, and another Spiderman part of the Cinematic Universe.

EVERYBODY WINS!!!!!!!

Then again, I could be wrong.

Those are just my opinions.

Tell me what you think?

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he still falls under Spider-man so I don't think they can use him. (whole thing is wacky at times though) If anything they could add Spider-Man in the TV verse, but they couldn't mention him at all in the movies so it's pretty much pointless.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Miles falls under the Spider-Man rights so Sony owns him regardless.

W3BST3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus, they'd have to call him Spiderman which would probably violate the rights.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It's doubtful, since he's still Spider-man. However, I would like to see Spider-Woman in future movies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.