Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Some Marvel wallpapers I threw together.

xybernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By xybernick

http://imgur.com/a/5c87y

I had already uploaded them to an imgur album, so I hope you don't mind.

I had a bunch of space wallpapers, and some favorite comic art and thought it would be fun to mash them together! They're not perfect, but they are good enough for my screen!

(I take no credit for the artwork, only the mashing of)

Thanks for checking them out!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Blood1991

@xybernick: Those are really cool :o

Lol I make some wallpapers using old school comic panels when I'm really bored

Hawkeye
    Hawkeye
    Storm
    Storm

But they are not even remotely close to as awesome as those.

geoff2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By geoff2005

where can I find marvel or DC comic covers without any text just the art or even pages from the comments? in a very nice resolution

xybernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xybernick

@geoff2005: The best way to do it is to do a google image search. There are a few awesome ways to do this.

First, you search "[Title of comic] [#number]"

Then you go to the left menu area where it says "any size", "large", "medium", "icon" and you click "larger than 1600 x 1200" or whatever size. If the comic you are looking for doesn't come up, restart your search only this time say "[Title of comic] [#number] textless"

Now look for only large or larger images. And if that fails do the regular google image search and find the picture in a normal size, and hover over the picture and click where it says "more sizes"

No Caption Provided

You then will be taken to a page with multiple sizes of the image.

No Caption Provided
    geoff2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By geoff2005

awesome, I really like some of your wallpapers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.