SDCC 2012: Marvel Booth Tour

#1 Posted by rentfn (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooooo Marvel!!!!!

#2 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

damn! that collection of files and pics and all that was awesome!

#3 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

The red and silver 'suitcase' suit is easily my favourite. Whenever he busts that out in Iron Man 2, I always feel like yelling 'LIKE A BOSS'.

#4 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

You should have worn one. You're so adorable when you geek out sara - keep up the great reports from the front

#5 Posted by redgonzo (7 posts) - - Show Bio

um I think we did see the last one when he got his new suit at the end of avengers.. like when he jumps off stark tower and it forms around him.

#6 Posted by TheHeat (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Sara,  
The 7th suit was also used in The Avengers movie. Tony used it after he was thrown out of his building by Loki.

#7 Posted by Queso6p4 (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* Yet even more reasons for me to get Marvel Cinematic Universe :Phase 1-Avengers Assembled.

#8 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9176 posts) - - Show Bio

The Marvel booth looks awesome this year. The collectible Marvel movie thing also looks awesome. It is also not that bad of price for all of the things you are getting

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

All those suits!

#10 Posted by Chaos Burn (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHeat said:

Sara, The 7th suit was also used in The Avengers movie. Tony used it after he was thrown out of his building by Loki.

true

#11 Posted by deadpool25mm (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow the deadpool in the end looked awesome!!

@TheHeat said:

Sara, The 7th suit was also used in The Avengers movie. Tony used it after he was thrown out of his building by Loki.

yeah.

#12 Posted by Bobsjonjon (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow can't wait for Ironman!

#13 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@redgonzo: YEa right, I was thinking that 2, there were 3 suits in Iron Man 2

#14 Edited by tximinoman (254 posts) - - Show Bio

The 6th suit is the last one of Iron Man 2 and the 7th's the last one of The Avengers, after Tony breaks the 6th one in the Helicarrier scene he goes back to Stark tower and tries that one (who wasn't tested yet or some shit like that)

#15 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

@tximinoman said:

The 6th suit is the last one of Iron Man 2 and the 7th's the last one of The Avengers, after Tony breaks the 6th one in the Helicarrier scene he goes back to Stark tower and tries that one (who wasn't tested yet or some shit like that)

True the 7th was dubbed the pod armor. I call it the casket armor

#16 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tesseract is run by double A batteries?

#17 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish the cards came with the blood.

#18 Posted by Thezz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW WOW WOW Very cool!

#19 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really digging that latest suit...but that can't be the possible Extremis armor, can it?

#20 Posted by lololoki (28 posts) - - Show Bio

she is just so wrong on so many levels

#21 Posted by Mucklefluga (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwww Why So Expensiiiiiivvveeee :(

#22 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I Want That Pkg Deal...Now...but I'll wait till I get my new job and can afford it :/

#23 Posted by SnakeEyes327 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus: I think that since the mk3 was initially based on the Extremis armor, the new suit could be the Bleeding Edge armor but with the Extremis origin. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

#24 Posted by SimmosFace (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man has over 300 suits of armour.

#25 Posted by randalmeister (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I firmly believe I need that box set!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.