Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Recommendations?

Flermel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flermel

Hey everyone!

I've been a lurker for awhile but just created an account. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I think it's appropriate.

I've lately been wanting to get into the more supernatural side of Marvel. I've picked up a few Dr. Strange stories, but am interested in maybe some Ghost Rider or something along those lines.

I just finished Dr. Strange: Into the Dark Dimension and loved it. I'm wondering if anyone could recommend some good Dr. Strange or Ghost Rider TPBs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

JSH92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

I haven't read much Dr. Strange or Ghost Rider, but have you ever checked out Werewolf by Night or the classic 1980s Moon Knight series by Doug Moench? MK's original series had some pretty good supernatural stories in it.

I know it isn't Marvel, but Demon Knights has quite a bit of supernatural/magic stuff in it, and I think it's a really good ongoing title.

(sorry that my response isn't that related to your question lol)

Flermel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jsh92: I appreciate the response! Sorry for my late response.

The only real exposure I've had to MK has been in the first Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Game. I'll definitely check some of that out. Dr. Strange: Into the Dark Dimension was pretty great and you can get it relatively cheaply on Amazon. Definitely worth checking out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@flermel: Welcome to the Vine. Unfortunately my knowledge on Marvel Supernatural is quite limited. Ghost Rider: Heavens On Fire (TBP) is supposed to be quite good unfortunately I haven't read it but i've heard good things about it. That is the only Marvel one that jumps to mind. I can recommend a few DC ones if you're interested though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.