Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

New MvC3 video. Frank West confirmed? // New character silhouette

Avatar image for the_last_son_of_krypton
    The Last Son Of Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First, check out the video. Then, check out the images below of "Frank West".

"Frank West" is the pilot?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also, who do you think is the silhouette?

No Caption Provided

Everything posted here was originally posted on Event Hubs. Check out the article here.
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2
    @The Last Son Of Krypton: 
    we cant be sure of who it is,however,i doubt Capcom would put him there for no reason 
    who's the pilot should be revealed on the next trailer
    as for the silhouette,it is some chick that often does a salute position,possibly a patriot or at the very least,works for the gorvement,i would say it is Cammy (based on this),but the hair doesnt seen to match
    i would also say it can be Jill,but again,the hair doesnt match
    i am betting it is someone from Marvel,all we need to find is a woman with long-hair and that uses the ''salute'' pose often and we got a candidate
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

I'd be surprised if he wasn't in it, but it looks like he's pretty much confirmed for DLC.

VideoGamer.com recently got to ask Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 producer Ryota Niitsuma a few questions about the game. In the course of their talk, Niitsuma mentions how Frank West was originally supposed to be in the game:

“As for Frank West, he was actually in the process quite deep, and in one of our high quality CG trailers he was actually part of it, but we’ve taken him out, due to the fact that we’ve foreseen some extra work involved, just from the nature of his moves. We felt we could direct our resources to better use, so we’ve taken Frank out.”

So because they wanted to rush the game out the door, they cut out a character that was actually teased since the game’s first promo art (see the header image). This most definitely means that he will be added via DLC in the near future. The same may actually go for Phoenix Wright as well.

“Phoenix Wright is obviously a famous franchise – especially in Europe, actually. It would be interesting to see him, although he distinctively lacks the number of moves he might have [in a fighting game]. But if Marvel vs. Capcom 3 does well, he’s definitely up on the list as one of the characters to add, given the chance.”

Well.. I guess I’m pleased by this news. Or I will be if I ever get over the rage I feel over the fact that the DLC for this game may be exploited to no end.

http://www.damnlag.com/frank-west-practically-confirmed-as-dlc-for-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.