New movies

#1 Posted by Cyscott (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow can't wait to see them

#3 Posted by Fresh Prince (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant wait for thor

#4 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear to god if they mess up Thundercats I am sooooo sending a thousand angry letters LOL

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenjin Ill help you out, seriously

#6 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice a Chun Li movie hope they dont DOA it -_-

#7 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

DOA sucked soooo bad...........Chun Li should be awesome though

That new Underworld should be good too, I liked Viktor better than Marcus anyway

#8 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i know first thing i thought when i watched it for the first and last time was :wow did they go lipo before the movie?
Thats one of the few things male fans like about the game dumb @$$3S ><
It would have been way cooler if they made a animeted movie of it and with Ryu Hayabusa in it -_-

the movies i now look most forward to is AvP3, Avatar,(they maybe gonna screw up this one too) Thor, and Captain America.

#9 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar is going to be directed by M. Night Shamallan -_- I swear if he pulls a village on Airbender someone is getting Falcon Punched in the groin in his british mansion

a CGI movie of DOA would be EPIC .....FF Advent Children style....beautiful

#10 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah and after that a CGI movie with only Ryu Hayabusa and call it Ninja Gaiden :)

#11 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"

Yeah and after that a CGI movie with only Ryu Hayabusa and call it Ninja Gaiden :)

"
never really understood why there is like forty Ryu Hayabusa's in games (well I can count three but ya) one from NG, one from DOA and one from VF series
#12 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that`s because ryu existed and was popular way before DOA

#13 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to look him up then ohhhh and there is a wrestler Eji Ezaki once known as Hayabusa (Hayabusa= Favorite wrestler btw)

now to get back on subject....AVP3 should be cool too I didn't like the first one alot but the second one rocked IMO

#14 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope they will come up with something cool like a human experiment on the aliens gone wrong and now it runs loose killing everybody.

#15 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the movie will take place in space, at least that is what the details said, I think it would rock if the fight took place on the Predator homeworld or planetary base and make it like a all out war.

#16 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

That`s gonna be awesome and i would also like to see how a human/alien hybrid like the one in the 4th would fight against its pure blood kin.

#17 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Kamen Rider Kajiki said:
"That`s gonna be awesome and i would also like to see how a human/alien hybrid like the one in the 4th would fight against its pure blood kin."
the one that wasn't fully developed? (albino one) I would like to see that too

but the more I think about it why would the fight be on the Predator homeworld when the xenomorphs have no means of transportation (unless some crash landed on the planet by stow away) wouldn't the Predators just go back to the source? Like wage war on the aliens on their home planet? to try to cut down the source.....w/e they do it will be awesome hopefully
#18 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I always`s thought that the source would have been destroyed be a supernova or something.
it would have been a logical explanation why the xenomorphs are such a invasive species.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.