Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

New Marvel Universe 3.75 Hero (Team) packs

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Edited By leokearon

Getting ready for more Marvel Universe 3.75 action figure with new hero/team packs 

Founding Avengers
    Founding Avengers

X-Force
    X-Force

There is going to be a Fantastic Three set (Reed, Sue and Ben, with bonus H.E.R.B.I.E) but no clear images yet
    Avatar image for spider_man_2996
    spider-man 2996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spider-man 2996

I wish these were Marvel Legends

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Theworldbreaker

I'm gonna get the Avegners and FF sets. The Classic Avegners one will be first though the classic thor is awsome with the headsculpt and hulk looks fantastic.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

These look very cool, but I like the larger scale figures better.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`

That's all well and good, but they already released a classic Thor and Hulk, the only new figure is the Iron Man, the XForce pack was already released in single card with the exception of that repainted Deadpool, and the F3 has already been released, unless they are going to be the Future Foundation. I can't believe with all the characters they can make they are just rehashing figures, why not a GiAnt Man and Wasp instead of Thor and Hulk, instead of XForce why not some different XMen (for Gods sake Hasbro please stop with the Wolverine repaints), how about some more Master of Evil or Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    " That's all well and good, but they already released a classic Thor and Hulk, the only new figure is the Iron Man, the XForce pack was already released in single card with the exception of that repainted Deadpool, and the F3 has already been released, unless they are going to be the Future Foundation. I can't believe with all the characters they can make they are just rehashing figures, why not a GiAnt Man and Wasp instead of Thor and Hulk, instead of XForce why not some different XMen (for Gods sake Hasbro please stop with the Wolverine repaints), how about some more Master of Evil or Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. "
    This. 

Though if Australia gets the X-Force pack I'll pick it up, since I missed Warpath and Deadpool, and my favourite Logan outfit is the X-Force one (I have a civilian Logan).
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Ant-Man!!!! ^_^

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By DH69

im sorry but i remember toys lookin cooler when i was a child...

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @War Killer said:
    " Ant-Man!!!! ^_^ "
    **** yeah! Hank rules. 

@DH69 said:
    "

"

6"+ always look cooler than 3.75" figures though. Look at DC Direct or DC Universe Classics compared to DC Universe Infinite Heroes or Marvel Legends compared to Marvel Universe.
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By leokearon
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "That's all well and good, but they already released a classic Thor and Hulk, the only new figure is the Iron Man, the XForce pack was already released in single card with the exception of that repainted Deadpool, and the F3 has already been released, unless they are going to be the Future Foundation. I can't believe with all the characters they can make they are just rehashing figures, why not a GiAnt Man and Wasp instead of Thor and Hulk, instead of XForce why not some different XMen (for Gods sake Hasbro please stop with the Wolverine repaints), how about some more Master of Evil or Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. "

Well there is a Giant Sized X-Men pack in the works. The F pack does look go and Sue hasn't got a figure yet
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By leokearon
    @spider-man 2996: 

I wish Marvel would start making Marvel Universe vehicles and playsets
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @leokearon:  Yeah where is the SHIELD flying car, or the FantastiCar. At least you can use GI Joe vehicles with them. I thought they released a Sue already in a two pack, but still did they need to re-release a Ben and Reed, I would have been happier with a Mole Man and Moloid army instead. And it wasn't to long ago they released the Thing and Mr. Fantastic if I recall. But my biggest complaint is the fact that every wave seems to have a repainted Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Man. I get those are the cash cows right now, but they stated they were making the Universe figures not only because they are cheaper then the Legends, but they can make more characters that would never have been made into a Legend scale. How about a SHIELD pack with Dum Dum, Sharon Carter, and Maria Hill.. or how about throw in the Nick Fury exclusive that was being used to get people to subscribe to Marvel Digital.
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @Nova`Prime`:
    But dude look at the sculpt on the original savage hulk compared to this one

The new Figure is NEEDED it uses the juggernaut sculpt with double jointed knees, better proportions and proper leg articulation and a great headsculpt

and the Thor from the original comic pack already had a horrible headsculpt which kept many people away from gettign a classic thor but now he has a great head sculpt tthat won't keep people away from him like Kryptonite keeps superman away. just becasue theses characters have been done before does not mean you shouldent improove them if they need to be imrpooved which they did.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Theworldbreaker: I agree, if the character does need to be improved upon then so be it, but at least get some new characters out. I can forgive them for Thor and Hulk, because yes the classic thor looked horrible, although the modern thor looked great. Hulk also needed an upgrade, but why not have Ant Man and Wasp in the pack, if you're doing a team set you should have the team not just three parts of it, unless the team is huge like the 90s Avengers or the XMen. And like I said before those XForce figures with the exception of Deadpool (who was released already in the Wolverine Origins line and is just a repaint) were already released so most people probably already have them. The line needs more villains to be completely honest at this point they're going to have to do two or three waves of all villains to get caught up and they have plenty of classic villains they haven't come close to making, but yet they have what like five red and blue Spidermen out already.
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @Nova`Prime`:
    Well there is an ant-man and wasp included, there just realy small as you cans ee them by their feet :P. i dont realy care about the X-force pack non ofh te figures look all taht great though i need a deadpool he's beign released with an MU sculpt in a comic pack with taskmaster. I think they are doing better with villians then before since within the last year they have come out with or are coming out with

Thanos 
    Juggernaut 
    Apoclaypse 
    Taskmaster 
    Iron Patriot 
    Sentry (he counts as a villian right?) 
    Daken 
    Mac gargan Venom 
    Dark hawkeye 
    Ultron 
    Dr.Doom 
    Abosrbing man 
    The Frost Giants 
    Clone Thor 
    Loki 
    Ben Reily Spiderman 
    Arch-angle (though he switchs sides sometimes..)
    A.I.M Soldiers 
    Skrull Soldiers 
    Skrull giant man 
    Winter Soldier  
    Magneto 
    Bulldozer 
    The Wrecker
    and Multiple man
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leokearon

@Nova`Prime` said:

" @leokearon:  Yeah where is the SHIELD flying car, or the FantastiCar. At least you can use GI Joe vehicles with them. I thought they released a Sue already in a two pack, but still did they need to re-release a Ben and Reed, I would have been happier with a Mole Man and Moloid army instead. And it wasn't to long ago they released the Thing and Mr. Fantastic if I recall. But my biggest complaint is the fact that every wave seems to have a repainted Spiderman, Wolverine, and Iron Man. I get those are the cash cows right now, but they stated they were making the Universe figures not only because they are cheaper then the Legends, but they can make more characters that would never have been made into a Legend scale. How about a SHIELD pack with Dum Dum, Sharon Carter, and Maria Hill.. or how about throw in the Nick Fury exclusive that was being used to get people to subscribe to Marvel Digital. "

I think there was a prototype for a SHIELD car but that was about it. I don't mind versions of Spidey and co as long as they are good accurate varients and not stupid cheap repaints MU Stealth and Silver Centurion Iron Men I'm looking at you  
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By leokearon
    @Theworldbreaker said:
    "@Nova`Prime`: Well there is an ant-man and wasp included, there just realy small as you cans ee them by their feet :P. i dont realy care about the X-force pack non ofh te figures look all taht great though i need a deadpool he's beign released with an MU sculpt in a comic pack with taskmaster. I think they are doing better with villians then before since within the last year they have come out with or are coming out with Thanos Juggernaut Apoclaypse Taskmaster Iron Patriot Sentry (he counts as a villian right?) Daken Mac gargan Venom Dark hawkeye Ultron Dr.Doom Abosrbing man The Frost Giants Clone Thor Loki Ben Reily Spiderman Arch-angle (though he switchs sides sometimes..)A.I.M Soldiers Skrull Soldiers Skrull giant man Winter Soldier  Magneto Bulldozer The Wreckerand Multiple man "

How are Ben Reilly and Mulitple Man villians?
    Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Susanoo
    @PowerHerc said:
    "

These look very cool, but I like the larger scale figures better.

"
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @leokearon:
    Well they used to be villians.
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By leokearon
    @Theworldbreaker said:
    "@leokearon: Well they used to be villians. "

Ben was never a villian
    Avatar image for aussiebushwacker
    aussiebushwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By aussiebushwacker
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " Ant-Man!!!! ^_^ "
    **** yeah! Hank rules. 

@DH69 said:
    "

"
    6"+ always look cooler than 3.75" figures though. Look at DC Direct or DC Universe Classics compared to DC Universe Infinite Heroes or Marvel Legends compared to Marvel Universe. "

agree

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.