New 'Destrucibles' Trailer for Marvel Heroes MMO

Posted by G-Man (36788 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully by now you've heard about Marvel's FREE multiplayer-RPG game, Marvel Heroes. The game makers have released a trailer this week showcasing the level of destruction you can expect in the game. You will be able to smash, crash, throw and destroy many many things in the surrounding environment. We even get to hear Wolverine hum and sing along.

Marvel Heroes is currently in closed beta. You can still register and get more info at www.marvelheroes.com.

Also, in case you missed it, we also teamed up with GameSpot last October to get a closer look at the game. You can watch the walk through video HERE.

The game is written by Brian Michael Bendis. The gameplay is created by David Brevik (Diablo, Diablo II). The game is due Spring 2013.

#1 Posted by EnSabac (40 posts) - - Show Bio

This does not look fun to play at all.

#2 Posted by Onemoreposter (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

that made me lol

#3 Posted by Krakoa (555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick to Avengers Alliance.

#4 Posted by mattitude22 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

looks really good

#5 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Cinematics clips are great But I still thinking this game will be boring... And don't forget, "some things" are free in this game, you must pay for the best staff.

#6 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Diablo-like gameplay + my favorite Marvel superheroes? YES PLEASE!

#7 Posted by SoA (4945 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at punisher calmly mowing down people. is it also messed up that the setting looks like an office , not a secret base , they couldn't show him gunning down aim or hydra agents? it makes him look like he got fired from that company and came back and shot up the place.

#8 Posted by Trodorne (2592 posts) - - Show Bio

Call dibs on Red Hulk, Black Uncanny X-men costume Cyclops, and ROCKET RACCOON!

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never really been able to get into an MMO, maybe this will be able to hold my interest.

#10 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... its free, so... sure!

#11 Posted by GothamRed (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

looks fun, at least Steve sounds like he's having fun with it

#12 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly I can't play as Spider-Man because Drake Bell is voicing him and I can't play as Nova because he's Sam Alexander.

#13 Posted by Teerack (7082 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha I liked Steve Blum at the end.

#14 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

With Injustice on the horizon, no way will I waste my time with this mess, and you mix in its written by Bendis? I will pass thanks

#15 Posted by BatmanOnTheMoon (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited to give this a shot. If it sucks, no worries, but I don't think that will be the case. Looks like a better version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, so yeah... I'm in!

#16 Posted by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#17 Posted by egudino (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this isn't like DCU online

#18 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

that made me lol

@EnSabac said:

This does not look fun to play at all.

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

With Injustice on the horizon, no way will I waste my time with this mess, and you mix in its written by Bendis? I will pass thanks

#19 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7990 posts) - - Show Bio

This game looks awesome.

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (8688 posts) - - Show Bio

...Did I just see Rocket Raccoon in there?

#21 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I was looking forward to this game, until Bendis sunk his pathetically untalented claws into it.

Add to that a huge cast of crappy characters, and this game will have to do some pretty big things to impress me.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (14988 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's free it's not bad.

#23 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3511 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, they finally did that MMO thing they've been working on? Cool.

Does anyone know what the name of that song is?

#24 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny as that trailer was...I think this is a game that I'd probably only have fun with the first dozen times and then get REAL tired of real fast.

#25 Posted by dreamfall31 (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and Diablo? I'll atleast try it! It's free to play right?

#26 Posted by hunterzolomin (32 posts) - - Show Bio

im in the beta and its diablo with marvel characters for a free game its gonna be a lot of fun

#27 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3511 posts) - - Show Bio

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT SONG!!!

#28 Posted by impossibilly (892 posts) - - Show Bio

I am really looking forward to playing this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.