Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Need help getting Marvel subscriptions and discounts

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By perry_411

I'm interested in getting them cheaper than the $24.97 or w/e the going rate is. Titles I want X-23, Deadpool, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Factor. I'm hoping someone here has ideas or promo codes that could help. 

DahliaDeco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DahliaDeco

you know you can get a lot of these things from websites? that's not 'legal' apparently but our morality says that if one wishes to experience Art and money is a factor then this sort of thing is completely ok...we won't post a link here because that could be seen as naughty, but if you are interested to p.m. us we know a good place to look.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.