Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

My Dark Hero Team

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tone702

Dr. Strange - leader
    Daredevil - co-leader
    Ghost Rider 
    Wolverine 
    Punisher  
    Blade 
    Moon Knight 
    Dark Hawk 
    Werewolf by Night 
    Morbius 

I thought it would be cool to comprise a team of dark superheroes. I know it's been done before, but I also wanted the team to have experience dealing with the supernatural too. I added a few non-super powered to round out the team. A bunch of no nonsense guys. I think it would be an interesting comic and most of them have experience with at least one other team member. What do you think?

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tone702

I forgot a person, Deadpool. 

Dr.Strange 
    Daredevil 
    Ghost Rider 
    Wolverine 
    Darkhawk 
    Punisher 
    Blade 
    Morbius 
    Moon Knight 
    Werewolf by Knight 
    Deadpool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.