Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

MUA 3 IDEAS

Avatar image for comicace1395two
    comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicace1395two

I don't know if they'll add a third edition to the franchise but if they do what will it be. They used the Civil War story so I thought they might come back with something like Marvel Zombies or The Secret Invasion. Or I thought it'd be cool if they did a story that's about several characters and the other characters play roles in it. (ofcourse you'd play all characters still) like a symbiote story or something about Wolverine figuring out his past or Bruce Banner dealing with the Hulk issue and at the end the players would have to fight him. Anyway I could right paragraphs and paragraphs filled with a lot more detail but I'm going to see what other people come up with
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aronmorales

I personally don't wanna see any following of a story, because that would just exclude characters.

Use a completely new story that would require the help of dozens times dozens of superheroes, but more importantly than that...

NO CHARACTER EXCLUSIVES!!!

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

What I would like is a return to the first UA, not necessarily a direct sequel. I am looking for a totally new story, not something rehashed that Marvel has already done. I think what would be really good for the franchise would release a new game but instead of new games every other year or something. Do DLC that can be focused on a specific group of characters, like say an XMen based game where the XMen have to stop Magneto. Then there could be like an Avengers one where you are fighting Kang. That way you would be able to introduce a huge amount of characters and not force people to get something they don't want. Another thing no unlockable characters, sure you can unlock different outfits but if I want to play as Thor from the start I dont' want to be searching for more Asgardian runes.

comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By comicace1395two

If you want games about x men check out X men legends 1 & 2. I don't know about avegers. I'd like to see a game that is just playi9ng through old school comics. Like an X men game and you start out in the danger room with Beast, Angel, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, and Iceman and you start out training and then Magneto comes. That'd be cool. Eventually you'd get to the Claremont run and be able to play as Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus, Banshee, Sunfire, and Thunderbird. And then ofcourse you'd have Sprite and Rogue later on. And bonus material (I like extras on movies and games) they could have character bios, I like character bios, and Maybe stuff where you'd get to play as Morlocks or The bad guys. But I would like a sequel of MUA that wouldn't excluide characters. Plus I thought the first one was much longer. I beat MUA 2 in a day. The first one took me longer because there were more missions. I think they should cram as much as they can into the game. Have as many characters as possible.
    ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV
    @Aronmorales said:
    " I personally don't wanna see any following of a story, because that would just exclude characters.

Use a completely new story that would require the help of dozens times dozens of superheroes, but more importantly than that...

NO CHARACTER EXCLUSIVES!!! "
    YES!!
    NO MORE CHARACTER EXCLUSIVES!
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nova`Prime`

What I was really hoping for in MUA2 was a larger character selection. It was lacking alot in that department and considering how many characters they have it was sad. And don't just focus on the popular characters either. Also every character you run into should be playable at some point, even the villians. Heck in MUA you were able to play as Doom.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'm still miffed that I downloaded downloadable characters for MUA2 and then 2 days later they didn't work anymore. Grrrr.

comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comicace1395two
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "What I was really hoping for in MUA2 was a larger character selection. It was lacking alot in that department and considering how many characters they have it was sad. And don't just focus on the popular characters either. Also every character you run into should be playable at some point, even the villians. Heck in MUA you were able to play as Doom. "
    Same here. I think any character you see or is mentioned should be playable. One thing that bothered me is that I played through the game twice as Pro and Anti and I never unlocked Thor, Hulk, and Pheonix. Was their something I was supposed to pick up to unlock them? Oh and I think that they should have multiple costume choices and the costumes should change something. I'm not sure if the costumes did anything in either of the games but I think Spiderman should be more powerful if you can put him in the black suit. But the big then is playable characters. I think it would've been cool playing as Goliath or Yellowjacket. Or Cable, She-Hulk. I think they should just get one of those comic encyclopedeas and find any character popular or not and throw them in.
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mutant X
    @comicace1395two said:
    " @Nova`Prime` said:
    "What I was really hoping for in MUA2 was a larger character selection. It was lacking alot in that department and considering how many characters they have it was sad. And don't just focus on the popular characters either. Also every character you run into should be playable at some point, even the villians. Heck in MUA you were able to play as Doom. "
    Same here. I think any character you see or is mentioned should be playable. One thing that bothered me is that I played through the game twice as Pro and Anti and I never unlocked Thor, Hulk, and Pheonix. Was their something I was supposed to pick up to unlock them? Oh and I think that they should have multiple costume choices and the costumes should change something. I'm not sure if the costumes did anything in either of the games but I think Spiderman should be more powerful if you can put him in the black suit. But the big then is playable characters. I think it would've been cool playing as Goliath or Yellowjacket. Or Cable, She-Hulk. I think they should just get one of those comic encyclopedeas and find any character popular or not and throw them in. "
    For Hulk, you had to find 5 Gamma Regulators.

For Thor, you had to find 5 Asgardian Runes.

For Jean Grey, you had to find 5 M'Kraan Fragments.
    Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bio Guyver

They should come up with an original story, and have a larger list of characters. No downloadable characters. It's already enough buying the game, why do you need to pay more?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

if herc and bullseye are playable characters then im down for whatever.

comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comicace1395two
    @Mutant X said:
    " @comicace1395two said:
    " @Nova`Prime` said:
    Same here. I think any character you see or is mentioned should be playable. One thing that bothered me is that I played through the game twice as Pro and Anti and I never unlocked Thor, Hulk, and Pheonix. Was their something I was supposed to pick up to unlock them? Oh and I think that they should have multiple costume choices and the costumes should change something. I'm not sure if the costumes did anything in either of the games but I think Spiderman should be more powerful if you can put him in the black suit. But the big then is playable characters. I think it would've been cool playing as Goliath or Yellowjacket. Or Cable, She-Hulk. I think they should just get one of those comic encyclopedeas and find any character popular or not and throw them in. "
    For Hulk, you had to find 5 Gamma Regulators.  For Thor, you had to find 5 Asgardian Runes.  For Jean Grey, you had to find 5 M'Kraan Fragments. "

Thanks. I'll do that.
    Knox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Knox
    @Aronmorales said:
    " I personally don't wanna see any following of a story, because that would just exclude characters.

So true
    bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bringdeath
    @Knox said:
    " @Aronmorales said:

So true "

Thank you!!!!
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Caligula

characters I wanna be able to play as in the next one 

-Lady Sif 
    -Electro 
    -Hank Pym 
    -Sandman 
    -Beta Ray Bill (not just a skin but his own character) 
    -Kitty Pryde 
    -Firelord 
    -Iron Patriot 
    -Daken 
    -FrankenCastle or just Punisher 
    -Emma Frost 
    -Cyclops 
    -Sentry 
    -Ares 
    -Hellboy (I know he isn't marvel, but i'd still like to see him come in for one game)
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By brendon277

They should do one about the secret invasion but have every hero that was seen in the comics during the invasion even if they were hardly in it 
    the characters they should have are... 

the fantastic four 
    elektra 
    cyclops 
    jean grey  
    wolverine 
    captain america 
    iron man 
    spiderwoman 
    spiderman 
                                and so on...
    Alexisonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Alexisonfire

characters I wanna be able to play as in the next one 

everyone from MU1 & MU2 + 

Red Hulk (not just a skin but his own character )
    Sentry 
    Punisher 
    Iron Patriot 
    War Machine 
    Thanos 
    Apocalypse 
    Mr. Sinister 
    Lizard 
    Tiger Shark 
    Gladiator 

hm and many many more.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Marvel Zombies is the worst possible idea

Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
    weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By weapon x badazz

No stories that hav already been done, make one up like the 1st, longer story mode, more costmes and chraracters and basically more replayability of the game. just felt after finishing both the anti, pro reg an sim missions what else is thurr? And as stated above NO CHARACTER EXCLUSIVES!!.

Also a better online system shud be made as no 1 seems 2 be online weneva i try, Character bios are a gud idea too. And also a create your team shud be available again similar to tha 1st but a bit betta and you shud also be able to select the amount of heroes you want e.g. like the 1st where you cold use only 2 or 3 heroes or go solo. 
    Characters id like to see are all from mua1 an 2 (including dlc) 
    Namor 
    Sentry 
    Sandman 
    Punisher 
    She-Hulk 
    Ares 
    Cannonball 
    Jubilee 
    Gladiator 
    War Machine(nt jst a costume) 
    Sabretooth 
    Hercules 
    Nova 
    Emma Frost 
    Quicksilver 
    Crystal 
    Vision

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Red_Blade

Here's a good idea

How about making a good game this time?

hit11man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hit11man

another idea- hurry up and make the next one! or hurry up with another DLC with more missions and characters!
    sfizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By sfizzle

maybe a story arc along the lines of the annihilation. i want to play as nova, drax and starlord. i think they could make that work so well if they just tried, but of course change the story up so that the rest of the marvel universe in involved. oh but u do think they should add some DLC missions for MUA2 after getting the new characters there isn't much use for them after the game is beaten. am i right?

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ironshadow

they should make it secret invasion 

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By dane

Cyclops and no DLC.

Avatar image for mistress_crusher
    Mistress_Crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mistress_Crusher

WWH

tbone1225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By tbone1225

DC Universe Online and Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City feature brand new, innovative and engaging stories. There's no reason Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 couldn't do the same thing. What would be fantastic is if they could get a really good creator from the comic books working with the video game makers on either design or story.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

A much bigger playable cast list would be awesome, with the option to play though as the villians in there version of the story would be awesome.

gauge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gauge

my buddies and I would be play for 

White Phoenix of the Crown ( Jean Grey )
    Magneto
    Havok
    Professor Charles Xavier
    The Black Queen ( Selene )
    Scarlet Witch
    Emma Frost
    Storm
    Gambit
    Cyclops
    Bishop
    Sabretooth
    Juggernaut
    Nightcrawler
    Black-bolt
    Songbird
    Silver Surfer
    Dr. Strange
    Hank Pym
    Ms. Marvel
    Spider-woman
    Fantastic 4
    Moon Knight
    Ghost Rider
    Hawkeye
    Daredevil
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Blade

Avatar image for marveljackass433
    MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

World War Hulk story line!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.