Marvel's top ten villians of 2007

#1 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mystique, Sinister and Red Skull deserve a spot in the list. But I'm not so sure about the other contenders. They seem kind of "meh" in my eyes.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say yeah red skull should be one lol hes nemisis is dead it looked about right to me.

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"I think Mystique, Sinister and Red Skull deserve a spot in the list. But I'm not so sure about the other contenders. They seem kind of "meh" in my eyes."

red skull and red skull and sinister are on the list lol."

Sorry, what I went was their spot on the list was well-deserved.

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"I think Mystique, Sinister and Red Skull deserve a spot in the list. But I'm not so sure about the other contenders. They seem kind of "meh" in my eyes."

red skull and red skull and sinister are on the list lol.

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been following comics as much as I should have this year, but based on what was written there, I agree.

#7 Posted by Solar Eclipse (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm suprise Iron Man isn't on the list:P

#8 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar Eclipse says:

"I'm suprise Iron Man isn't on the list:P"

I was thinking the same lol

#9 Posted by Black Smile (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Skull definetly deserves his spot however, I don't understand why Sinister gets a place he didn't make much of an impact this year in my opinion

#10 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

He has been a pretty big part of the Messiah Complex.

#11 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad miek got in there.

#12 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad miek got in there.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ultron should be higher. Knocking around the "Mighty" Avengers on Earth (including killing Bob's wife and possibly showing us that he can resurrect people, as well as turning Tony into a girl) and pretty much taking over space (resulting in not only wide-scale destruction but a lot of characters getting back into circulation, including Adam Warlock) is some big stuff. Hood was minor. I get that he's going to be a major player (that's his plan anyway) but he hasn't done anything big yet. Sinister was big for the X-Men, but outside of that, nothing. Vulcan (even though I don't like him) could be higher too, and The Skrulls should be there somewhere. They haven't done anything really major yet (nothing over anyway) but what they could be doing is scary enough.

#14 Posted by zero edge (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Ultron should've been higher then The Hood. It's debatable if he should be higher then Sinister. I think Vulcan should be 1 or 2 spots higher. Skrulls will definitely be there in 2008.

#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

who owns 09?

08 :    1. Norman Osborn2. Skrulls3. The Hood4. Red Skull 5. Ezekiel Stane6. Loki7. Bishop8. Mystique9. Mister Fear10. The Marauders

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.