Marvels newest fighting game

#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres another one, but its been canceled...

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

The first one looks really good.

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I was really hoping that second game was gonna come out. Oh well I can wait for Ultimate Alliance 2!

#5 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate alliance 2? say it aint so ]=

#6 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

the first one was terrible..why do we need to be tortured with another

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Allance 2 should be really good

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't Ultimate Alliance 2..it was supposed to be EA's repayment to Marvel for making "Marvel Nemesis"..one of the worst fighters of the era.This was supposed to me the first Marvel fighter with fully destructable environments.The first gameplay vid was of Juggernaut and Cap..Juggs was throwing him through buildings and everything...he would have died but they were trying to show new gameplay elements.

#9 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"the first one was terrible..why do we need to be tortured with another"

That game rawked

#10 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"This isn't Ultimate Alliance 2..it was supposed to be EA's repayment to Marvel for making "Marvel Nemesis"..one of the worst fighters of the era.This was supposed to me the first Marvel fighter with fully destructable environments.The first gameplay vid was of Juggernaut and Cap..Juggs was throwing him through buildings and everything...he would have died but they were trying to show new gameplay elements."

we know that..we're just slightly off subject at the moment

#11 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice information though. lol

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Vance Astro says:
"This isn't Ultimate Alliance 2..it was supposed to be EA's repayment to Marvel for making "Marvel Nemesis"..one of the worst fighters of the era.This was supposed to me the first Marvel fighter with fully destructable environments.The first gameplay vid was of Juggernaut and Cap..Juggs was throwing him through buildings and everything...he would have died but they were trying to show new gameplay elements."
we know that..we're just slightly off subject at the moment"

=(

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Nice information though. lol"

I was anticipating this game since 06...

#14 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

MUA was perhaps one of Marvels greatest games. First Rogue, Now MUA? Stop bein' a Godam Hater.

#15 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the first one called?

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter what they do, EA cannot repay us for the travesty that was Marvel Nemesis.

Best they can do is give up everything they have rights to with Marvel games, and give it to Capcom, so we can get Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 already.

#17 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"pixelized says:
MUA was perhaps one of Marvels greatest games. First Rogue, Now MUA? Stop bein' a Godam Hater."

no hating dear...but if you look at it, the controls are redundant and the powers dont vary...hence my dislike

#18 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

Last I heard that game was scrapped because the company that was making it went bank rupt. So unless someone else picked it up this game won't be coming out.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Vance Astro says:
Last I heard that game was scrapped because the company that was making it went bank rupt. So unless someone else picked it up this game won't be coming out."

It was going to be made by EA Chicago who made the last Fight Night..I think EA did dissolve that branch.

#20 Posted by ImbecilicSage (129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a bit off-topic here but what I'm going to say is decently relative to a decent deal of postings within this thread, so I'm going to say something anyway. MUA definitively isn't really a bad game IMO, but it is painfully redundant. No one can empirically and truly refute that fact.

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf did they do to the juggernaut in the first video? his arms are tiny compared to his body now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.