Marvel.com's top ten Heroes of 2007

#1 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they did their villains yesterday and it was obvious they were going to do one about the heroes.

http://www.marvel.com/news/.2150.Take_Ten%3A_Top_Heroes_of_2007

I think Emma should be higher on the list (but there's too much X-Men on the list so I'd like her replaced with someone else), Captain America definitely deserves to be higher on the list. Iron Man at number 1 might be a little controversial, but I do think he deserves a spot in the top 5. I don't know why Spidey is even on the list, he had a pretty lame year (not talking about OMD).
Post Edited:2008-01-01 14:56:34

#2 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad he is on the list. But I would have never guess Iron man to be number 1. I'd guess he be in there but not number 1.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I didn't expect Iron Man to be #1 either.

I'm a little disappointed how Hulk was on neither of the lists. I mean, on one hand, he liberated a whole planet from a tyrant. But on the other, he went on a mad rampage and beat the crap out of half the heroes on Earth, and was almost destroying it near the end.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see Cyclops and Cage rounding out the top three. But no Cable? No Hulk?

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I clicked the link I seriously thought Spider-Man would be number one. I'm glad that Thor's up there, he is one coolbean.

#6 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah as much as I despise Cyclops, he does deserve a spot in the top 5 this year.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine...

just for moments like this...

it's times like that that i actually find myself liking the character again...

M

#8 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've been reading Wolverine this year, you'd disagree.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i haven't... but if it was all stuff like that then i could actually find myself reading it more

M

#10 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I wish.... Buckshot knows the horror of Wolverine this year.

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO! They'll have him naked by the time they are done. And I'm glad I'm not at that airport.

#12 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh... well you which side of the Civil War Marvel (or at least Quesada) was on.

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I really exspected them to have Hulk and Sentry on that list. I might agree with all of the ones chosen or where they are on the list, but overall thats not a bad list.

#14 Posted by Eraser (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk had one of the biggest story arcs of the year, and he also defeated the so-called most powerful hero in the Marvel Universe, and he didn't make the list?

B.S. list

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve should have been ranked higher

#16 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony should have been ranked higher.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.