Marvel Zombies, Marvel apes, Marvel........ What's next?

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
What do you want to the be the next Marvel (Insert name here) thing. Seeing how Marvel Apes was suggested by a fan, if you could suggest something like this, what would it be?
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Princesses 


Emma Frost-Snow White.
Moderator
#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

They have Marvel Fairy Tales....

But If I had to chose something, I'd say Marvel Myths would be cool.

Kinda like Focusing on Greek Mythology and stuff
#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
ew.

TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

They have Marvel Fairy Tales....

But If I had to chose something, I'd say Marvel Myths would be cool.

Kinda like Focusing on Greek Mythology and stuff"
no one read that though.
Moderator
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
"
I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Shaper said:
"pixelized said:
"Marvel Princesses 

Emma Frost-Snow White.
"

Bangs his head against the wall

Why?

How about Marvel Spartans?"
I ask the same question.

As for Spartans? No way.
"
I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

"
Psh. not.

what can you do with spartans? give them panties and spears and send them to war?
that wont get old
Moderator
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"TheDrifter said: I don't care. Better then Marvel Princesses though, lol.

"
True that
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Manga

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
hasn't that been done?
Moderator
#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"

I think it was already done.
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
hasn't that been done?"
Maybe.
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

soooooooooo back to the princesses.


Psylocke as princess mulan
Moderator
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Marvel Manga
"
yeah it was

they made the punisher a girl samurai .............................
#16 Posted by Lord's Angel (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

#17 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Lord's Angel said:
"I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

"
so if M day affected everyone
Moderator
#19 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before.
#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
#21 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
#22 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Lord's Angel said:
"I think they should do "Marvel .....what if no one had powers." then show all the heros that we know as normal people.
Wolverine would be dead cause he is like 100
Prof. X chillin' at a veterns hospital complaining about how he can't walk.
Cap America ...dead too.
Hulk in anger management.
Spider-man....stalking MJ with his camera.
Cyclops .....A motorcycle mechinic with super think glasses.
Gambit....in jail, your  gonna get caught stealing sooner or later

"
so if M day affected everyone"

more like never had powers.
#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........
#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself
Moderator
#25 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol
#27 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
"

that probable gave you the idea. lol
#28 Posted by NewSwordsman (118 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
I shouldn't have forgotten that... seeing as I was just reading X Men 2099 like half an hour ago.
"

that probable gave you the idea. lol"
Maybe. lol.
#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol"
there you go with that forgetting thing again

[=
Moderator
#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"pixelized said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Hawk said:
"NewSwordsman said:
"How about Marvel characters like 30000 years into the future?
"

they've basicly done that before."
yeah it's was maevel 2099
"
Oh yeah.. I forgot. *slaps self in the face*
"

it's ok lol

we all forget........"
speak for yourself"

lol

yeah i forgot your pix lol"
there you go with that forgetting thing again

[=
"

silly me

:)
#31 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

"


Marvel Aliens ??????????

aren't some of them already aliens ????
#33 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:
"Marvel Aliens?

Marvel Animals (They look like the animal they're are closet too. I believe there was an Rp on that somewhere here)

"


Marvel Aliens ??????????

aren't some of them already aliens ????"

 I mean the main heroes. Like the New Avengers for example. Non of them are Aliens.
#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i don't see it

hey lol

there doing already

secret invasion lol.

#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

All the marvel guys as children?

Marvel Mythos sounds good though. like everyone fitting into ancient greek society. Reed Richards would be considered a fool for his ideas, the hulk would be treated as a monster like the cyclops. The X-men would probably been seen as demi-gods by the people and hunted by the kings. Xavier could be an oracle. Tony Stark would probably be the king of athens, or he would be something like Alexander the Great, and he could worship dyonisis, the god of wine. Guys like Daredevil, Nick Fury, and Dr. Strange would fit in easily in any society, that one in particular. Iron-Fist could be a traveler from China, and Luke Cage could be some sort of slave laborer.


Another one that could work would be the marvel guys set during the REAL civil war.

#36 Posted by The Englander (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Steampunk. I'd like to see Marvel characters living in the 1890's, kinda like a cross between Marvel and LXG

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.