Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Trailer: Storm Vs Jill Valentine

Posted by G-Man (30677 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as we knew (the "to be continued" at the end of the last trailer helped), here is the next trailer for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.  This time we have the ladies going at it.  Storm Vs. Jill Valentine.  Who do you think would win?  Is this even a fair fight?

 
I do have to say that I'm looking forward to the next trailer...
Staff
#1 Posted by Omega King (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would pwn her

#2 Posted by logan48227 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

When is this being released anyway?

#3 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

that looks kick ass but i wish they had 3d graphics

#4 Posted by TomBoss (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@logan48227 said:
" When is this being released anyway? "
July 29th
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3105-Marvel-vs-Capcom-2-Finally-Dated.html
#5 Edited by kittenpride (121 posts) - - Show Bio

My team was always the following variations;

Cammy, Storm, Chun-Li, and Morrigan.

My copy was stolen... T_T

#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, go Jill! Woo! STARS forever!

These are great trailers, Stylish, good music, and still show some gameplay. I like em. Can't wait till this comes out. Definite day 1 purchase!

#7 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm totally works her over.

#8 Posted by Dipic (128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nahero said:
" that looks kick ass but i wish they had 3d graphics "
God how I would so love to see an Marvel vs. Capcom 3 with more characters and graphics like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
#9 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18826 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao i saw this vid last week.

#10 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

looks sweet, but I don't know when it comes out, if at all to PSN.

#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm mad at how they let Jill beat her so badly.

Moderator
#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" I'm mad at how they let Jill beat her so badly. "
I'm not, but I'm sure you're not the only one :l
#13 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm got her ass kicked.  I'm calling Shenanigans.

#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @pixelized said:
" I'm mad at how they let Jill beat her so badly. "
I'm not, but I'm sure you're not the only one :l "
i'm not really mad, it's just comical.
Moderator
#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Sparda said:
" @pixelized said:
" I'm mad at how they let Jill beat her so badly. "
I'm not, but I'm sure you're not the only one :l "
i'm not really mad, it's just comical.
"
I think MvC in general is supposed to be pretty comical.

@White Mage said:
" Storm got her ass kicked.  I'm calling Shenanigans. "
Well, they couldn't have just shown Storm spamming whirlwinds the whole time, not could they? :P

Haha, take comfort in the fact that Storm is pretty much top tier in the game, if I remember correctly.
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they take storms infinite combos away..same with magneto and sentinel so they cant spam that team on internet play

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
@White Mage said:
" Storm got her ass kicked.  I'm calling Shenanigans. "
Well, they couldn't have just shown Storm spamming whirlwinds the whole time, not could they? :PHaha, take comfort in the fact that Storm is pretty much top tier in the game, if I remember correctly."
But they COULD have shown her doing something other than getting her ass kicked.  I can do a bett rigged fight than that.  And yes, you are correct.  She was the H.B.I.C.
@geraldthesloth:
She didn't have infinite combos in the first one.  I was just good :)


#18 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Sparda said:
@White Mage said:
" Storm got her ass kicked.  I'm calling Shenanigans. "
Well, they couldn't have just shown Storm spamming whirlwinds the whole time, not could they? :PHaha, take comfort in the fact that Storm is pretty much top tier in the game, if I remember correctly."
But they COULD have shown her doing something other than getting her ass kicked.  I can do a bett rigged fight than that.  And yes, you are correct.  She was the H.B.I.C.
@geraldthesloth:
She didn't have infinite combos in the first one.  I was just good :) "
She does have infinite combos They've been spammed against me in tournament play many times.

youtube has them.
#19 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: .................................................................................I owned all kinds of bitches with "typhoon". 
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage: haha. I got ridiculous with omega red.
#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth:  LOL There were only a handful of characters that were designed for pwnage.  But mastery of those characters = greatness. 
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
looks sort of like Mugen
#23 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"looks sort of like Mugen
"
I know.  The art in the comicbook thingy is BEYOND deceiving. 
#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Sparda said:
@White Mage said:
" Storm got her ass kicked.  I'm calling Shenanigans. "
Well, they couldn't have just shown Storm spamming whirlwinds the whole time, not could they? :PHaha, take comfort in the fact that Storm is pretty much top tier in the game, if I remember correctly."
But they COULD have shown her doing something other than getting her ass kicked.  I can do a bett rigged fight than that.  And yes, you are correct.  She was the H.B.I.C.
@geraldthesloth:
She didn't have infinite combos in the first one.  I was just good :) "
They both pulled a combo off on eachother and they both pulled off a team Hyper Combo......this qualifies as "ass kicked"? Oy vey!

Storm wasn't playable in the first Marvel Vs. Capcom. I believe she was in X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, though.
#25 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda: Jill...did...more!  And Storm was in the second one.........................why won't they add Lilith?
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @geraldthesloth:  LOL There were only a handful of characters that were designed for pwnage.  But mastery of those characters = greatness.  "
Most of em.

Some just suck..Take T.Bonne for example.
#27 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Sparda: Jill...did...more!  And Storm was in the second one.........................why won't they add Lilith? "
Nah, half of what Jill did got blocked anyways :P

Doesn't Lilith play extremely similar to Morrigan, just with some different effects? I don't know, it's been a while since I played Darkstalkers.
#28 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@White Mage said:
"
@geraldthesloth:  LOL There were only a handful of characters that were designed for pwnage.  But mastery of those characters = greatness.  "Most of em.Some just suck..Take T.Bonne for example."I'm gagging as we speak

@Sparda: She's cuter though.  The boy haircut is adorable.




#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
"@Sparda: She's cuter though.  The boy haircut is adorable. "
Eh, I suppose. They could just make her a alternate skin for Morrigan.
#30 Posted by oldtimer (42 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks like the old game......Lame

#31 Posted by r3bB@ (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Storm stuck in the early 90s?
Can't those lazy guys at Capcom draw some new sprites?

#32 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Tron isn't lame, I got awesome with her to the point where my friends didn't want me to pick her anymore.

And as far as Storm losing, it's just a game. But she is one of the worse characters in it. Jill is way better, Storm is all floaty and hard to pull off good combos with.

I can't wait for this
Moderator
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" @geraldthesloth: Tron isn't lame, I got awesome with her to the point where my friends didn't want me to pick her anymore. And as far as Storm losing, it's just a game. But she is one of the worse characters in it. Jill is way better, Storm is all floaty and hard to pull off good combos with.I can't wait for this "
Serbots were way better :)
#34 Posted by RooneyToons (4 posts) - - Show Bio
I'd pay serious money to see a DC vs Marvel video game or even just all marvel
#35 Posted by BlaqueMouse (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited but i think it would be better if they made the graphics as awesome as the new street fighter. Besides Storm would totally win against a chick with a bazooka...even if she's faced zombies.  Hulk would beat Zangief too!

#36 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Zangief v Hulk
 
what a mismatch

#37 Posted by ApocaStorm (6 posts) - - Show Bio

 Why are they re-releasing a game that was for Dreamcast back in 2000 for XBOX 360?

#38 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
"Just as we knew (the "to be continued" at the end of the last trailer helped), here is the next trailer for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.  This time we have the ladies going at it.  Storm Vs. Jill Valentine.  Who do you think would win?  Is this even a fair fight?

  I do have to say that I'm looking forward to the next trailer... "


Well, Jill does have a rocket launcher 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.