Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel Unlimited

czah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By czah

Just started using this. Anything I should know? Few questions for those who are experts.

1. Any real differences between android and apple versions of the app? I've actually tried both and the ipad seemed a little crisper.
    2. Can I add comics to my library from the website? For example, when I'm at work go online and add comics to library. And go home open tablet and there they are, and just start reading.
    3. I've heard they are adding more and more, but are there any large gaps for certain series in digital form?
    4. Is the only difference from Comixology the subscription? Assuming you read enough to make the subscription worth it, is the Comixology app that much better that you would still consider paying more?
    5. Any tips of tricks or suggestions I should know now before I figure something out and think "Man, I wish I'd known that 6months ago"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.