Marvel: Ultimate Alliance the movie

#1 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

what Characters should be in the Marvel ultimate Alliance the movie and what villains should be in the movie. and do you think it would be a good movie??

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

As for a movie it would probably not be that good. Characters that should be in it: Spider-Man, Cap America, Wolverine, Thor, Dr. Doom, Nick Fury, Ultron, Enchantress, some other little villians and maybe heroes.

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

they have to make the avengers first...

#4 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i say everyone who was in the game

#5 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i think everybody should go and fight Galactus

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken says:

"i say everyone who was in the game"
That would make for a terrible movie sadly.
#7 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

The plot wasn't that good, I'd rather have a crossover like Secret Wars being made into a movie.

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"The plot wasn't that good, I'd rather have a crossover like Secret Wars being made into a movie."

They'd never go for it. None of the non-comic fanboys would understand it, and they'd make no moneys...

#9 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"-000 says:
"The plot wasn't that good, I'd rather have a crossover like Secret Wars being made into a movie."

They'd never go for it. None of the non-comic fanboys would understand it, and they'd make no moneys..."

Yea, it would be pretty confusing for a lot of people. I just don't like the plot to Ultimate Alliance for a movie, we've already seem Dr. Doom trying to take over the world twice in the Fantastic Four movies.
Post Edited:2007-07-22 01:37:50

#10 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"-000 says:

They'd never go for it. None of the non-comic fanboys would understand it, and they'd make no moneys..."

Yea, it would be pretty confusing for a lot of people. I just don't like the plot to Ultimate Alliance for a movie, we've already seem Dr. Doom trying to take over the world twice in the Fantastic Four movies.
Post Edited:2007-07-22 01:37:50"

True, so lets just make an Octagon Heroes movie!

#11 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

are they making a movie of the game?

#12 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Nighty says:

"are they making a movie of the game?"

No... no. That'd just be silly....

#13 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

the Characters in the game was ok, i wish they used more like the hulk and some more x-men and i wish they didn't have knight moon in the game because he just the worst Character in the game

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

-000 says:

i'd like to see sw 2

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

boogie_099 says:

"the Characters in the game was ok, i wish they used more like the hulk and some more x-men and i wish they didn't have knight moon in the game because he just the worst Character in the game "
Moon Knight? ANd I think the worst character in the game is probably Black Widow. Who wants to use her? That or Nick Fury as a playable character. That was lame.
#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd think Ultimate Alliance and both Secret Wars are far too long to put into movie form. They would need at least a trilogy or an animated miniseries for TV.

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I'd think Ultimate Alliance and both Secret Wars are far too long to put into movie form. They would need at least a trilogy or an animated miniseries for TV."

That would be even better.

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd definitely watch them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.