Marvel: Ultimate Alliance II Characters?

#1 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters left out of the original (AND gold edition. so don't say Hulk) that should've been included.

Ok. Don't go spitting mad ridiculous names. Accept that there are just some characters that just shouldn't see a game. Like Archangel. Just NO.

Here's my list.

Namor, Hercules, Starfox (only because the game needs more good support characters), Ant Man (Hank Pym), The Wasp, Gambit (Even though everyone on Comicvine hates Gambit, so it seems), Rogue, Iron Fist (?), and a few more I can't remember.

I want to hear opinions. I want to be enlightened.

Ready - - - GO!

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Galactus again as a villain, and Mags and Chuck will have to be in again, cause I'd love to see Onslaught as a villain boss.

#3 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Beast should be in it, though, I am a beast fan-boy. I admit it. I am. I'm not ashamed of it.

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"I'd like to see Galactus again as a villain, and Mags and Chuck will have to be in again, cause I'd love to see Onslaught as a villain boss."

Galactus is the villain for the next one didn't you see the end of the game

#5 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"I'd like to see Galactus again as a villain, and Mags and Chuck will have to be in again, cause I'd love to see Onslaught as a villain boss."
Galactus is the villain for the next one didn't you see the end of the game"

Well, they might not make him the villain, they could do something like have a new threat, and Galactus attacks you in the end or something.

#6 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, Ares, MEdusa, Crystal, quick silver, Cable, Juggernaut, Dazzler, nocturne, Psylocke, Speedball.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Octagon Freak says:
Galactus is the villain for the next one didn't you see the end of the game"
Well, they might not make him the villain, they could do something like have a new threat, and Galactus attacks you in the end or something."

i don't think so cause he was at earth at the end

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackjuggy says:

"Sentry, Ares, MEdusa, Crystal, quick silver, Cable, Juggernaut, Dazzler, nocturne, Psylocke, Speedball."

Nocturne would be cool, and Beast wouldn't be bad either, but I'm out for now, see ya.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

see ya

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast would be cool if payable.

#11 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

word. uhhhh.... not speedball.

That what I was excactly saying wouldn't go.

#12 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut, Winter Soldier, Sentry, Iron Fist, Wasp, Hercules, maybe Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver.

#13 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Alpha Flight guys should definitely have been in there. And, that reminds me. Next game, I wanna see Beta Ray, U.S. Agent, and all the other third-rate copies of heroes as their own characters, and not just as alternate costumes. It's so weird when everyone calls Beta Ray Bill Thor, and it's even weirder that he responds and keeps saying he's from Asgard and his dad is Odin and stuff...it confounds me to no end.

But, you know who I really wanted to see? I mean, REALLY wanted to see? More horror characters. Man-Thing, The Zombie, Werewolf by Night, and all the others. I mean, if they could put in Moon Knight, who is hella awesome but also third rate at best, they could put in Man-Thing. Oh...and they put in Blade. I wanna fight Vampires, and maybe even have Dracula as a boss...that's who I want to see next UA.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"All the Alpha Flight guys should definitely have been in there. And, that reminds me. Next game, I wanna see Beta Ray, U.S. Agent, and all the other third-rate copies of heroes as their own characters, and not just as alternate costumes. It's so weird when everyone calls Beta Ray Bill Thor, and it's even weirder that he responds and keeps saying he's from Asgard and his dad is Odin and stuff...it confounds me to no end. But, you know who I really wanted to see? I mean, REALLY wanted to see? More horror characters. Man-Thing, The Zombie, Werewolf by Night, and all the others. I mean, if they could put in Moon Knight, who is hella awesome but also third rate at best, they could put in Man-Thing. Oh...and they put in Blade. I wanna fight Vampires, and maybe even have Dracula as a boss...that's who I want to see next UA."
Well they should put in hawkeye, she-hulk, jean grey, and what not.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 19:26:26
#15 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I know f*cking Moon Knight's in it, I'm saying, if Moon Knight is big enough to be put into UA, then Marvel's Horror characters should be included as well.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if odin is much less powerful than galactus than why was a doom with odin's power harder than Galactus. It makes no damned sense.
Post Edited:2007-07-16 19:26:06

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, definitely the horror characters. I would love to see Werewolf by Night in the game. He'd definitely be in my team.

#18 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! They should also let us play as Odin...

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Oh! They should also let us play as Odin..."

O.O. Are you mad? Odin would be way too powerful. I also suggest they make the silver surfer well better.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant Odin as an unlockable...

But, actually, more then that, I want to feel like the character I'm playing as. Didn't it bother anyone playing the game that Thor couldn't take a hit much better then Captain America could? Like, None of the Invulnerable characters in there were Invulnerable, or even that tough. Like, most of the time, The Thing is the first guy in my party to get knocked out by swarms of guys, or even just a major boss. That bugs me. They should improve that in the next game. That way, when I am the God of freakin' Thunder, I can take most attacks and just laugh and throw my hammer in their face, instead of having to just run and look for red orbs looking like a pansy...

#21 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to Nova in the game or maybe a playable Black Bolt

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The silver surfer should be more worth completing and finding evrey simulator mission. He should be alot more powerful than the rest of the characters and shouldn't be such an energy hog.

#23 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Hawkeye on all systems.

#24 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree about Psylocke. Captain Britain would be cool too. Maybe an Excalibur option, like the Avenger and FF4 ones. So Pete Wisdom, Nocturne, Shadowcat, Juggernaut, Meggan, Black Knight etc. The Braddocks are my definite choice.

#25 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

if i could have any team of 4 (cuz i do believe that thats what theyll give you)it would be toxin, nightcrawler, X-23, and nocturne

#26 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, I'd like to say that I really want Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, and Venom to return as playable characters. Most of the characters in M:UA have a near 100% chance of returning except them, so I hope they return.

Anyway, the new characters I'd like to see are:

Captain Marvel (a cosmic hero against a cosmic threat)

Namor (he allied with us in the end of M:UA)

Moon Dragon (a cosmic hero against a cosmic threat)

Sentry (we need the power of an exploding sun to combat Galactus)

She-Hulk (hubba-hubba)

Super-Skrull (the Skrulls allied with us at the end of M:UA)

Quasar (a cosmic hero against a cosmic threat)

Gottheit says:

"I meant Odin as an unlockable...But, actually, more then that, I want to feel like the character I'm playing as. Didn't it bother anyone playing the game that Thor couldn't take a hit much better then Captain America could? Like, None of the Invulnerable characters in there were Invulnerable, or even that tough. Like, most of the time, The Thing is the first guy in my party to get knocked out by swarms of guys, or even just a major boss. That bugs me. They should improve that in the next game. That way, when I am the God of freakin' Thunder, I can take most attacks and just laugh and throw my hammer in their face, instead of having to just run and look for red orbs looking like a pansy..."

It bothered me that the stats for the characters didn't really match up to their comic counterparts, but what pissed me off is that we couldn't adjust the stats like in X-Men Legends. DareDevil should not hit harder than Thor!

#27 Posted by PACman (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, I agree completely... In general they just need to be more in depth and have each individual character be more unique from the others. Like maybe if they were to give the characters costumes more alternate abilities rather than just increasing your defense and adding to your 'hp kill' or 'energy'. For instance, as spider-man, wouldn't it be cool to be able to camouflage using his iron suit? or having his spider sense act more naturally, rather than having to replace a move slot and use energy while using it? The closest thing I saw towards that idea was ghost rider's 'resurrection' costume stat.

Not to mention I'm tired of walking everywhere...there should be some sort of 'turbo/run' button. These guys CAN move quite fast, and super speed is barely used ANYWHERE..its kinda like when your playing as flash in JLH, but he jogs everywhere with the exception to his super powers.

I wanna see more alternate reality heroes in the next game..Hyperion, more of the 2099 characters.. just to let the game vary more. Also i want Punisher, Taskmaster, and Agent X for kicks.

#28 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

for the games sake they tried to give every character equality, so even though hulk or thing shouldn't take hardly any damage compared to daredevil/moonknight etc it would have become a difficult game tomake with characters at their super level.

i want to see; iron fist, the punisher, cable, and a level that enters the marvel zombie universe!

i,d also like to see team members performing combos like wolverine and colossus's fast ball, or luke cage and iron fist double teaming etc

#29 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

i,d also like to see team members performing combos like wolverine and colossus's fast ball, or luke cage and iron fist double teaming etc"

didnt they have stuff like that in x-men legends?

#30 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh...if they have Ghost Rider in the next game, at least one of his moves(maybe even just his Team Extreme) should incorporate the Hellbike. I mean, for Christ's sake, his name is "Ghost Rider," not "Ghost Sloggish Jogger." I mean...Silver Surfer's board gets love but not the most radical vehicle this side of the Mach 5?! I feel like I've been taking crazy pills!!

Also, the guys talking about having more characters being unique, I agree completely. Oh, and, why is it that in every game, no matter how radical you are, the bad guys always mindlessly bumrush you, even if you entered the special code to make everyone the Maximum Level and do the Maximum Damage and you're playing as Thor or Hulk or somebody? I mean, I want more realistic responses from our foes. Deadpool going trigger happy with his machine pistols? Those yellow HASMAT guys should be hitting the dirt! I don't know...I mean, I really really love Ultimate Alliance, but it is far from being the best game. Hey, let me ask you this, with the new characters, heroes and villains alike, do they have an special interactions with the NPCs? Like, when you first encounter Weasel, if you have Deadpool on your team then they talk about Wade popping Jack Hammer in the leg over some Cheesy Poofs. When on the Bifrost Bridge, if you have Luke Cage on your team then he begins taunting the Wrecking Crew. Do they have anything like that?

#31 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Rotten gun says:
i,d also like to see team members performing combos like wolverine and colossus's fast ball, or luke cage and iron fist double teaming etc"
didnt they have stuff like that in x-men legends?"

yeah they did have the fastball but that was it, i'd like to see more of the same... say if you had mr fantastic and thing on your team... maybe they could come up with something for them. or daredevil and electra.

#32 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

absolutely. there was ALOT of that in UA, if you could find it.

#33 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of what? All I saw was the Fastball...

#34 Posted by Novaboy (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with black juggy on the most part

#35 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i think u should be able to pick if u want 2b good or bad

and if u could do that what villains should b playable

#36 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Venom come back. But back to the issue at hand...

Captain Mar-Vell, Sentry, Franklin Richards, Black Bolt, Namor,Gambit, Quasar, Phoenix, Carnage, Thanos, Nova.

#37 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"for the games sake they tried to give every character equality, so even though hulk or thing shouldn't take hardly any damage compared to daredevil/moonknight etc it would have become a difficult game tomake with characters at their super level.i want to see; iron fist, the punisher, cable, and a level that enters the marvel zombie universe!i,d also like to see team members performing combos like wolverine and colossus's fast ball, or luke cage and iron fist double teaming etc"

They may have tried in a way we'll never understand, but it didn't cut the mustard. If they let us alter stats again in M:UA2, than I won't care. But in M:UA, I'm slightly irritated.

And yes, M:UA2 needs a zombie-verse level. Normal enemies can be random human zombies, and the bosses could be the the Marvel Zombies. And then the zombie-skins could be secret costumes for your playable characters. I think it would be great. Like, before a fight with, say, zombie-Thor, and you have Thor on your team, Thor and zombie-Thor could argue, etc.

#38 Posted by Gambit6127 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this should be the roster for MUA2.

Spider-Man, The Hulk, Wolverine, Captain America,

Iron Man, Thor, The Punisher, Mr. Fantastic,

Human Torch, Thing, Ant Man, Vision, Wonderman, Falcon, Sentry, Cyclops, Ice Man, Gambit, Angel, Beast, Luke Cage,

Iron Fist, Cable, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange,

Blade, Morbius The Living Vampire, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Namor, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Quasar, Gladiator,

War Machine, Hawkeye, Century, Silver Surfer, Night Trasher, Speedball, Nova, Cloak, Adam Warlock, Black Bolt, Gorgon, Havok, Quicksilver, Multiple Man, Guardian, Northstar, Deathlok, Machine Man, Nightcrawler, Captain Britain,

Black Knight, Man-Thing, Werewolf by Night, Hercules, Ares, Victor Mancha, Jack Power, Franklin Richards, Door Man, Flat Man, Darkhawk, Mach-IV, Cannonball, Rictor, Shatterstar,

Ms Marvel, Invisible Woman, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Arachne, She-Hulk, Black Cat, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Emma Frost, Jubilee, Psylocke, Dagger, Wasp, Tigra, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Silver Sable, Medusa, Crystal, Polaris, Snowbird, Firestar, Mockingbird, Namorita, Magma,

Misty Knight, Ronin, Moonstone, Spider-Girl, Valkyrie, Karolina Dean, Sister Grimm, Xavin, Katie Power, Julie Power, Big Bertha, Squirrel Girl, Darkstar, Vindicator, Aurora, Songbird, Photon, Satana Hellstrom, Topaz, Jennifer Kale, Shanna The She-Devil, Enchantress, Elsa Bloodstone, Cybermancer,
Post Edited:2007-07-25 09:06:58

#39 Posted by Spider Fan (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that the clone saga should be the story line of the game with galactus as the main villiam as shown on mua 1

#40 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#41 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"A lot of what? All I saw was the Fastball..."

Alot of unique character interactions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.