Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters

  • 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by War Killer (19857 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"i dont like the fact that iron man and cap are locked to their sides, i wanted iron man on the unregistered list for my team.  looks like i wont be gettin scarlet witch with this game either "
At Comic Con,  
SPOILER!!! ...I GUESS 
 
They said after you beat the game, you could paly through it again with any characters you want
#52 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"@DH69 said:
"i dont like the fact that iron man and cap are locked to their sides, i wanted iron man on the unregistered list for my team.  looks like i wont be gettin scarlet witch with this game either "
At Comic Con,  
SPOILER!!! ...I GUESS 
 They said after you beat the game, you could paly through it again with any characters you want "

sweetness, i was just going off of what wikipedia said :p
#53 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Goblin Makes up for no Ghost Rider, BUT only just

#54 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

still more interested to see who the unlockables, system dependant and DLC characters. theres supposed to be equal unlockable to the amount of playable characters. thinking....
 
















the ones that are in action scenes stick out the most of course like Herc. Cable has been rumored for sometime.
#55 Posted by War Killer (19857 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"still more interested to see who the unlockables, system dependant and DLC characters. theres supposed to be equal unlockable to the amount of playable characters. thinking....
 
 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 

 
the ones that are in action scenes stick out the most of course like Herc. Cable has been rumored for sometime. "
YES WAR MACHINE AND SHE-HULK!!! I'm changing my team :D (Cap, Wolverine, WM, and She-Hulk!)

@DH69 said:
"@War Killer said:
"@DH69 said:
"i dont like the fact that iron man and cap are locked to their sides, i wanted iron man on the unregistered list for my team.  looks like i wont be gettin scarlet witch with this game either "
At Comic Con,  
SPOILER!!! ...I GUESS 
 They said after you beat the game, you could paly through it again with any characters you want "
sweetness, i was just going off of what wikipedia said :p "
#56 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope War Machine is gonna be a proper character and not just another costume, that really sucked last time

#57 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

the one you have labled as emma frost is Dagger I think

#58 Posted by War Killer (19857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
"Hope War Machine is gonna be a proper character and not just another costume, that really sucked last time "
Yeah and his suit in this game looks awesome! 

@Lifeguard85 said:
"the one you have labled as emma frost is Dagger I think "
Yeah it is Dagger
#59 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

 @: whomever
i agree it could be Dagger, but its very blurry. also the costume is off for Dagger and the
character doesnt make alot of sense because though im sure persons would like Dagger in the game
i dont believe shes high priority nor hugely fanvoted. there may be some deception being that
the normal adjective game teleporter is Cloak, and standing in the scene. or it could just
be Dagger. any of this is speculative, but theres confirmed to be massive unlockables for sure.


 
-----
a frame by frame analysis of the trailer (the unamed boss im guessing is Arnim Zola?)

 

Trailer - Conflict
 

Stan Lee interview
 

E3 2009: Stage demo, long interview with Vicarious Visions' Guha Bala
 

Gameplay
 

another Gameplay
 
 load times may be hellish.


and please and no offense, no need to quoye this entire post, itll just slow down some peoples machines.
please just " @CATMANEXE or whoever". tanx.
#60 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

character specific...
 
 Ms. Marvel Character Vignette

 

Gambit Character Vignette
 

Penance Character Vignette
 

Jean Grey Character Vignette
 

Iron Fist Character Vignette
 

Venom Character Vignette
 

Green Goblin Character Vignette
 

Juggernaut Character Vignette
 

Songbird Character Vignette
 

Deadpool Character Vignette
 

Extended Vignette
 

load times may be hellish.


and please and no offense, no need to quoye this entire post, itll just slow down some peoples machines.
please just " @CATMANEXE or whoever". tanx.
#61 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

it is dagger, the cross design on the bubbies and walking out from under Cloak's Cloak, there's no one else it could be.

Moderator
#62 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i see what your saying pixel. good eyes. it makes sense giving it thought that they usually have complete teams in the game. as a bonus ill get Cloak, his FFVTR version was a blast to play as. but like many other fanboys...dammit, i just neeeeeeeed Emma to be in the game.

#63 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" still more interested to see who the unlockables, system dependant and DLC characters. theres supposed to be equal unlockable to the amount of playable characters. thinking.... "
There are no extra unlockables, the only unlockable characters are the ones we already know of, like Deadpool and Hulk for sure. Juggernaut is a pre-order exclusive for PS3 and 360 owners that we have to download. I'm hoping for She-Hulk and Cable to be two of the DLC characters, along with some others.
 
But by the looks of it, there are still two characters yet to be revealed. I'm excited to find out who they are.
#64 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

why are the FF in there? i never used them in MUA and wont in this one, they just, well kinda suck

#65 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay: I think the characters that they put in these games are stupid. I think they should start making three seperate games, for the Fantastic Four, Avengers,and X-Men, or they need to take more time with this one, and actually put in the rest of the people from those teams, Id rather wait longer to have more characters that I'd actually be excited to use.
#66 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lifeguard85: Im all for lots of diffrent characters it just seems like they use the same ones again and again, though seperate games for diffrent teams like they did with the X-men would be interesting
#67 Posted by Battalion (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Bullseye is on the character list

#68 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Battalion said:
" I hope Bullseye is on the character list "
I highly doubt it, but they could make him DLC.
#69 Edited by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange and Black Bolt I would like to see.

#70 Posted by The Englander (1171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Battalion said:
" I hope Bullseye is on the character list "
Could be. I heard that the final character is a human with no powers, but I'm guessing is either Hawkeye (fan favourite) or Punisher (Important character in Civil War)
#71 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" i see what your saying pixel. good eyes. it makes sense giving it thought that they usually have complete teams in the game. as a bonus ill get Cloak, his FFVTR version was a blast to play as. but like many other fanboys...dammit, i just neeeeeeeed Emma to be in the game. "
i have a feeling that they're just cameos in the game
Moderator
#72 Edited by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would be great especially if we don't get a playable Nick Fury.  I know it's kind of unclear if they can use Punisher in a video game but I'm hoping they can.  Like I said somewhere earlier I'm hoping for Hank Pym but I'm guessing the only way he will make it is as DLC.  Vision or Quicksilver might be fun to use as well.  And BTW....Mr Fantastic and Human Torch smashed people in the first game.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.