Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters

  • 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Nisk5 (169 posts) - - Show Bio
http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/#/Characters/
Only two spots left, who will it be? If Jean Grey's in the game maybe Cyclops will be one? or Nightcrawler? What about Ms. Marvel? Dr. Strange? (even though he was not involved with the civil war but neither were Hulk and Thor (except for that clone of Thor)) Or perhaps Hercules?
#2 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

I hopes  they are not any playable characters from the previous games I want new ones, like Namor and Nitro or Wiccan and Ares.

#3 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Nisk5 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer

#5 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nisk5 said:
" I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
Patriot is not playable... and how could he be "confirmed" if there were like 20 other characters who were also shown..
#6 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know.

#7 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

AS long aas my team is in (Which already is) I couldn't care less of the rest

#8 Posted by Nisk5 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope one isnt Spider-Woman
#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nisk5 said:
" I hope one isnt Spider-Woman "
seconded
#10 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature
#11 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell!
#12 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both)
#13 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance and Songbird all the motivation I need to get this game

#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Both :]
#15 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Both :] "
I agree! :D
#16 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman
#17 Posted by Nisk5 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer:
Why would we want Stature? Big deal, she can grow taller or be small. Ms. Marvel is one of the greatest heroines EVER

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel
#19 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel "

That doesn't make much sense they are two totally different characters
#20 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
"@pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel "
That doesn't make much sense they are two totally different characters "
Well since she's "Ms. Marvel" right now it would make a little sense
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel "
That doesn't make much sense they are two totally different characters "
their powers are nearly identical.
#22 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel "
That doesn't make much sense they are two totally different characters "
their powers are nearly identical. "

It's not powers it's more of personality
#23 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @War Killer said:
"@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @War Killer said:
" @White Mage said:
"1 of those slots belongs to the already confirmed, Ms. Marvel.  The other one is for someone I don't know. "
I hope your right 

@Nisk5 said:
"I guess Patriot is confirmed as playable, hes in a trailer "
I would rather have Stature "
She would be cool as hell! "
Who? Ms Marvel or Stature?(or Both) "
Why not Moonstone or Swordsman "
Moonstone will probably be an alternate costume for ms. marvel "
That doesn't make much sense they are two totally different characters "
their powers are nearly identical. "
It's not powers it's more of personality "
If they can do an alternate skin of Speedball for Penance, they can do Moonstone and Ms. Marvel
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh-Varr and Sentry

#25 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel
#26 Posted by Drafta (664 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Namor would be tons of fun.

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized: Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel "
they also gave him a different voice for each identity. They can do that For Carol and Karla as well.
#28 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized: Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel "
they also gave him a different voice for each identity. They can do that For Carol and Karla as well. "

Well I suppose, wonder who the team thing would work
#29 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized: Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel "
they also gave him a different voice for each identity. They can do that For Carol and Karla as well. "
Well I suppose, wonder who the team thing would work "
you choose your team?
#30 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized: Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel "
they also gave him a different voice for each identity. They can do that For Carol and Karla as well. "
Well I suppose, wonder who the team thing would work "
you choose your team? "

No like the team bonus you get for having certain people
#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @pixelized: Speedball and Penance are the same person for me it's more of a matter of that Moonstone is more of a brutal character than Ms Marvel "
they also gave him a different voice for each identity. They can do that For Carol and Karla as well. "
Well I suppose, wonder who the team thing would work "
you choose your team? "
No like the team bonus you get for having certain people "
oh
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale.

Moderator
#33 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P
#34 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
What's with all of the X-Men? I can understand Wolverine and Jean Gray, but why Gambit and Juggy
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey.
Moderator
#36 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
What's with all of the X-Men? I can understand Wolverine and Jean Gray, but why Gambit and Juggy "
how can you understand Jean?
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
What's with all of the X-Men? I can understand Wolverine and Jean Gray, but why Gambit and Juggy "
how can you understand Jean? "
How long does she have to be out of the spotlight before they stop trying to put her in stuff.SHE SUCKS!
Moderator
#38 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc!
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc! "

I would rather have Squirrel Girl in the game before Jean.
Moderator
#40 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc! "
Stature played a role in Civil War as well, but she isn't in the game ether
#41 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc! "
Stature played a role in Civil War as well, but she isn't in the game ether "
Does anybody like Stature?
#42 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc! "
Stature played a role in Civil War as well, but she isn't in the game ether "
Does anybody like Stature? "

I do
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @War Killer said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No Ms.Marvel,No Sentry,No Echo,No Justice...no sale. "
But they gave us Juggernaut...:P "
The only Marvel character I hate worst than Jean Grey. "
LMAO! Seriously putting Jean, Juggernaut, Gambit, and Deadpool in the game pissed me off. I mean there are so many better choices. How bout Cable for a X-men character? he actually was in the story arc! "
Stature played a role in Civil War as well, but she isn't in the game ether "
Does anybody like Stature? "

No,not really and her offense and powers are garbage.
Moderator
#44 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd take Wasp over her, at least JVD can shoot stuff

#45 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'm the only one who dose, but I wouldn't mind seeing Wasp or Hank in the game ether

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"I guess I'm the only one who dose, but I wouldn't mind seeing Wasp or Hank in the game ether "

I don't see how Hank would fit.The growing thing is pretty lame to put in this type of game.
Moderator
#47 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@War Killer said:
"I guess I'm the only one who dose, but I wouldn't mind seeing Wasp or Hank in the game ether "
I don't see how Hank would fit.The growing thing is pretty lame to put in this type of game. "
I was just throwing idea's out
#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

hank could pull out his little gun and shoot people

#49 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel is in MUA2!!!  

 
#50 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont like the fact that iron man and cap are locked to their sides, i wanted iron man on the unregistered list for my team. 
 
looks like i wont be gettin scarlet witch with this game either

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.