Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel mutants

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dream Omen

Here`s the one thing I never understood. How do people know who`s a mutant and who just got power later on in life. Mutants have all different powers, how can someone know just by looking at someone that that someone is a mutant?? I won`t talk about nDC cos I don`t really care for it at all, but before there was meta gene, maybe it exist still, it was almost the same as the x gene so why does people of Marvel and DC Earths act so differently?? And I know that in DC meta refers to all super powered beings.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@Dream Omen: I think that's one of those things we're not supposed to notice, like on the Highlander show when dudes in jeans and a T shirt suddenly pull a big ass barbarian sword from no where

Dream Omen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dream Omen

@joshmightbe: It`s difficult not to :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.