Marvel Movie Updates for 2013 & 2014

• 85 results
#51 Posted by sonicnevets (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I am just glad that Thor and Captain America have alternate titles not just adding "2" to the end of it, makes it sound cooler.

#52 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger said:

Why does it seem I'm the only one who isn't excited for the Captain America sequel?

You commie.

#53 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

So Ant Man is out after Avengers 2 now (assuming that sate is the same), guess he won't be in that

#54 Posted by The Stegman (22764 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't care less about Ant Man or Gaurdians of the Galaxy 

Thor...Maybe 

Captain America 2...meh 

Iron Man 3...Could be pretty good, can't be worse than Iron Man 2

#55 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (8844 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see all these movies to come out

#56 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Shyeah Ant-Man. I can't wait (though I do agree maybe they need to change the title to get people to actually go see it.)

#57 Posted by Zuckuss_02 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how Marvel churns out all these movies 1 after the other. Yet DC can't get it together. They release 1 movie every few years.

Cmon DC, get some projects going. Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern 2 (get rid of that stupid cgi suit), Aquaman, Hawkman, JSA, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle Ted Kord, etc...

#58 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-man?!? X^( I don't want Pym to bet a movie, he's such a loser.

#59 Posted by Owie (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say it's a good time to be a comics geek.

#60 Posted by Cap10nate (2122 posts) - - Show Bio

If I could have any story line ever in a novie, it would be the winter soldier saga. I have been pumped about this since it was first announced...and will stay that way until 2014

#61 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Marking future calendars as we speak! Can't wait for a one of these. So far away it seems; ah well, only less than 7 months to Iron Man 3 :)

#62 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder which Ant Man we will see. A year ago wasn't the working script reported to be full of humor and have the working title Irredeemable Ant Man, as in Erik...the AntMan who just died in Secret Avengers? 

#63 Posted by Perfect 10 (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordRequiem: sadly its not going to be hank pym but scott lane. unless they change things by the time of filming no hank pym

#64 Posted by Zereta (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow, knowing that there is a movie coming out in November 2015 does nothing for me. That's too far out! Which leads me to wonder... Avengers 2 will be the other 2015 movie right? The one earlier in the year? That kinda bums me out, was hoping that by the time Avengers 2 rolled around, we would have had Ant Man as part of the team. Unless they introduce Ant Man in Avengers 2 and then expand into a solo film...

#65 Posted by Migz13 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely looking forward to all of these films.. especially Cap 2 and Guardians of The Galaxy:D

#66 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

ANT MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! 

That is all. LOL

#67 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate you Americans with your weird dating. I was thinking Iron Man 3 wasn't actually too far away, then realised

#68 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

dc knows thier animation and marvel knows their live action.

that is true

#69 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhh, I can't wait until movies get over the whole 3D gimmick. At least they don't have it in the titles.....yet.

#70 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Maria Hill taking over the Coulson role (being in different MCU movies in a small role), and with Joss' creative input with The Winter Soldier being inevitable, I really hope we get to see some set up for Hill's dislike for capes and her taking over as Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

#71 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a Black Panther Movie!!!!!!

they should make 1...since there are many contents about Wakanda and legacy...

#72 Posted by DeusVult (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, please, please let Ant-man and Guardians of The Galaxy be cancelled!!!

#73 Posted by HollowPrince665 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait to see Cap, Thor and Ironman. Ant-Man is going to be really good. I love the story and the character. Now my question is, since DD is out of Fox's hands.....will Marvel jump on it immediately? Or will we have to wait another five years?

#74 Posted by mattwing87 (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@luke_kerridge said:

I hate you Americans with your weird dating. I was thinking Iron Man 3 wasn't actually too far away, then realised

What? European dating is weird! Who puts the day before the month? When you read a calendar you find the month then the day!

#75 Posted by bumpton (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeusVult said:

Please, please, please let Ant-man and Guardians of The Galaxy be cancelled!!!

What? Why? If you don't want to see 'em, just don't see 'em. I'm super curious how those'll turn out since they're so far left field from all the Avengers stuff.

#76 Posted by yo_yo_fun (639 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1234 said:

ant man gets a release date and a jla movie hasnt even got a script yet..........

I don't care how long we have to wait, as long as it's a good script.

JLA must be freakin fantastic! :)

#77 Posted by yo_yo_fun (639 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for Captain America: The Winter Solider and Thor: The Dark World (I hope it will rekindle my interest in the character).

The rest...eh, okay.

#78 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm hype for iron man 3, cap winter soldier, thor dark world & gotg ! I'll pass on ant-man

still waiting on black panther , heroes for hire, dr. strange movies.

#79 Posted by mshirley27 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

These look so cool. I can't wait.

#80 Posted by G_I_R_L (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Ironman didn't click with me (especially Thor). I have no interest in Capt. in general so I skipped his movie. The Avengers movie was a great film for all ages. The only Marvel movies I've liked so far were the Avengers (Thanos' brief scene is the scene of 2012) and X2 (which wasn't a great X-Men movie, but a great hero film in general). 1st Class and the Ironman films were great, though I didn't care much for either.

As for DC, the last 2 Batman movies were great. I'd like to see a WW movie (not sure how they'd go about that). Lantern sucked (Is he going to be playing Deadpool again? Another movie I'm not interested in).

#81 Posted by jmills (19 posts) - - Show Bio

So stoked for ALL OF THIS!!! The Marvel Studio update is like an all you can eat buffet and I brought my stretchy pants! All of these movies looks amazing! The trailer for Iron Man 3 and how much (at least it appears) the Extremis storyline is going to be brought in makes this look like it could be the best Iron Man film yet (and that's saying a lot!). Thor: the Dark World has a FANTASTIC premise and has replaced the actor that played Fandral with Zachary Levi. So, another win! Guardians of the Galaxy just HAS to be fun. The team is going to be the contemporary line-up and with DnA's run being golden I can't see them messing that up when the source material was SO good! Ant-Man will be great, can't believe people are hating on it so much. Do you not remember Honey, I shrunk the Kids? That movie kicked @$$ back in the 80s so imagine it with today's film advancements and set it in the Marvel U. Another win. And the Winter Soldier??? I can't believe the words I'm trying to type are coming out this clear because I am getting SO MUCH DROOL ON MY KEYBOARD!!!! Loved loved LOVED this story and if they're able to adapt it faithfully then my brain will actually explode in the theatres. They've even cast Josh Holloway as Nomad so they're getting as close to the original material that they'll introduce him just so the Winter Soldier can knock him off! And in closing, I would just like to add, woot!

#82 Posted by WhatJ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

The Captain America movie was one of the worst movies I have had to sit thru I will not watch part 2 with little bucky running around..

I cant believe they pushed Ant-Man back I think of all the movies the Ant-Man with Edgar Wright will be the best with the way Edgar can make a movie ...

#83 Edited by FoolKiller401 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone forgoten about Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie? What about the infinity gauntlet? What? This makes about as much sense as a waterproof towel.

#84 Posted by Warpimp (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man will be played by Chris Brown.

I see what you did there.

However, I saw the leaked Ant-Man footage and it actually looks pretty Boss.

#85 Posted by ONIT (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-Man doesn't have a release date. Never had. The only thing Marvel/Feige confirmed is that Ant-Man will be a movie in Phase 3 after Avengers 2 ended Phase 2. Avengers 2 is supposed to be released after Guardians of the Galaxy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.