Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel Little Big Planet: Iron Man, Thing, Mystique, Doc Ock & DD

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

Edited By xerox_kitty

No Caption Provided
    Little Big Planet Marvel Teaser Poster
    Little Big Planet Marvel Teaser Poster
    You can tell when Marvel are building up to the release of a new Costume Kit; the character designs appear once per day.  After 5 days are over, the Costume Kit comes out.   With 20 characters, it makes sense to release a series of 4 Costume Kits with 5 character costumes in each kit.

Comic Vine has already covered the build up of the first couple of characters, but the decision was made not to cover each character as & when they're announced.  After all, that would be 20 threads!  Instead, there'll be a large super reveal of all 20 characters when they've all been finally announced.  Hopefully by then, we'll see this mystery poster filled in...   In the meantime, I was given the go ahead to do this mini series of blogs for each kit (I just haven't got around to it for a couple of weeks, sorry!).    

Here are the first 5 Sack Boy costumes:  Iron ManThingMystiqueDoctor Octopus & Daredevil.   The Little Big Planet Marvel Costume Kit 1 was release on 06 July 2010 (at the same time as the Marvel Level Kit).  It is compatible with both the original Little Big Planet, and the up-coming Little Big Planet 2, and consists of: 

• Iron Man's Rocket Boots, Gauntlets, Iron Man's, Skin & Armour
    • The Thing's Skin
    • Mystique's Mask, Goggles, Hair, Skin, Belt & Eyes
    • Daredevil's Boots, Mask, Gloves, Horns, Trousers, Skin & Shirt
    • Doctor Octopus' Claw, Goggles, Hair, Skin & Tentacle Arms  

Alternatively, you can purchase each character separately if you don't like the other 4 costumes.        

Choose Your Favourite Marvel Sack Boy Costume
    Choose Your Favourite Marvel Sack Boy Costume
    shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By shadow death

this is so cool I would totaly be mystique or thor

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Thing looks awesome. There should be more blue in those eyes though.

Avatar image for russle_blank_garthman
    russle blank garthman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i love dare devil man he sthe best and im definately ading it to one of my sacks
    Avatar image for the_velvet_rabbit
    The Velvet Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Velvet Rabbit

I'd have to go with Mystique or Daredevil, but Doctor Sacktopus does look adorably nerdy

Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
    Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

Let me just get this straight. These are actual costumes? Because if they are, I'm so going to be Rogue.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @Illyana Rasputin said:
    "Let me just get this straight. These are actual costumes? Because if they are, I'm so going to be Rogue. "

Oh yes!  Well...  Your litle Sackboy can (not you yourself ;).  Rogue's here, in her classic 90's outfit :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.