Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel is actually a conspiracy from the Russian world

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, after a lot of research, I've came to the conclusion that these so-called "american" heroes are in fact, promulating Soviet ideas into the fragile subconscious minds of the pleb.

Why do I think so? For several reasons.1) Just take a look at Captain America's Shield.

No Caption Provided

Have you noticed? Exactly. These colors are the same as in Russia's flag.

No Caption Provided

2) What are Thor's and Cronus's weapon of choice?

No Caption Provided

Yes, a sickle and a hammer. And guess what! These are on the flag of the USSR!!!!

No Caption Provided

3) Since we'r speaking about Thor, on what date was the movie released in theaters? The 2nd of July 2011. This gives us 2/7/11. 2=B, 7=G, 11=K if we use the alphabet system. What does that give us if we mix the letters? KGB. The Soviet secret service.

4) Marvel was created in October 1939, and Spiderman in August 1962. We get 39, 10, 62, 08. 39°10'62°08' is the exact longitude and latitude coordinates of MOSCOW!!!!!

No Caption Provided

5) Now let's talk about Russia's president, Vladimir Poutine. If we put an "s" in place of the "o", we get the perfect anagram of "Il voit Spiderman", which in French means "He can see Spiderman".

6) Do you know who that guy is? Right, His name is Hulk and he plays as a forward for the St-Petersburg soccer team which is, wait for it, in Russia!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

7) I believe you all know Marvel's most iconic figure. Exactly, his name is Stan Lee. Oh, but doesn't that remind you of anything? What if I put the "n" at the end of "Lee". We get Staleen, the exact homophone of Stalin. Why am I not surprised?

No Caption Provided

8) Marvel Superheroes apparently work for the White House. In the Parisian subway, there is a station named "Maison Blanche". And what is the station next to it called? "Kremlin-Bicêtre", just like the Kremlin in Russia. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Kremlin-Bic%C3%AAtre_%28Paris_M%C3%A9tro%29 )

No Caption Provided

Coindidence? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Avatar image for masterdetective
    MasterDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...'k

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I once knew a guy who believed Jack the Ripper was immortal and was actually actor John Ritter. All because his character in Three's Company was named Jack Tripper.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Young_Murloc

LMFAO....that is literally the funniest thing ever.

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Djainess
    strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By strangetales

Lol

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Spideysense44

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't the footballer come after the hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.