Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel Cosmic

dippdogg2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dippdogg2002

Hey all I'm new to the site :) I have been hearing great things about marvel cosmic lately and I had a few questions that maybe you guys could help me out with...... First question is what all comics is considered marvel cosmic? One of my favorite comics ever is the FF4 and it seems if something happens in marvel they know about it lol......Are Thor and Beta Ray Bill considered cosmic? Especially since Thor is a god and his old stuff he encountered the celestials and galactus..... Also can you guys give me a reading order? I know the Infinity stuff is some good stuff (from what I've been told) but is there anything before that? I would like to catch up on it....FF4 Thor and Thanos are my favorite marvel characters along with SS and Beta Ray Bill.....I haven't read alot of their stuff in awhile because In my personal opinion the DC universe is so much richer and better written...... I would love to get back to my childhood love of marvel comics but it's been hard...... Thanks everybody :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.