Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel Animated Movies

NeoOmnius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NeoOmnius

I believe it's possible for Marvel to have really good quality animated movies. My only favorites are "The Ultimates", "Planet Hulk", and Thor: Tales of Asgard (everything else, unfortunately, doesn't look like much effort has been put into it). I think with the right creative team and Disney's connections with animation studios, they can do what DC has been doing with their movies and create 2-D adaptations of their comic storylines. I would love to see animated features based on The Dark Phoenix Saga, Kurt Busiek's Marvels, and maybe the Galactus Trilogy. I see so much potential for Marvel animated movies and I hope Disney would let them do this.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@NeoOmnius: The Runaways would be nice

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A World War Hulk movie would be cool. Dark Reign and SIEGE would also be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.