Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Marvel Abstracts

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
    ___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread is about debating once and for all many aspects about the abstract entities that exist in the Marvel Universe. This are the aspects to debate: 

- Are they just universal or are truly multiversal? 
    - If they are universal, how do they fare about universebusters like Cosmic Cubes? 
    - Are Galactus and In-Betweener truly Abstracts or are just powerful cosmic beings?  
    - Is Abraxas an Abstract or he is on a higher power level? 
    - Why does abstracts doesn't interrupt when there are threats to the multiverse, like Protege taking Living Tribunal's power?
    hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hyperbeing

i think they dont interupt much cause they know that the one will be defeated

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By ODIN619360

This thread is about debating once and for all many aspects about the abstract entities that exist in the Marvel Universe. This are the aspects to debate:

- Are they just universal or are truly multiversal?

- If they are universal, how do they fare about universebusters like Cosmic Cubes?

I Think Beings such as Infinity and eternity are above the Cosmic Cube.

- Are Galactus and In-Betweener truly Abstracts or are just powerful cosmic beings?

@sophia89?

- Is Abraxas an Abstract or he is on a higher power level?

- Why does abstracts doesn't interrupt when there are threats to the multiverse, like Protege taking Living Tribunal's power?

They were never summoned I assume. lol and plus they would probably meet the same fate. maybe.

I know this is a very Old thread but it caught my eye lol.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@odin619360:

1. I think Abstract, just a powerful abstract.

2. They do when a threat is serious enough. They interfered to stop the invasion from the cancerverse, the Beyonders took them out early in time runs out so they wouldn't interfere. Even OP's examply they interfered in. LT, Eternity, and Scathan the celestial were there.

looks cool, what issues or issue was this?

Waxonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@odin619360:

1. I think Abstract, just a powerful abstract.

2. They do when a threat is serious enough. They interfered to stop the invasion from the cancerverse, the Beyonders took them out early in time runs out so they wouldn't interfere. Even OP's examply they interfered in. LT, Eternity, and Scathan the celestial were there.

looks cool, what issues or issue was this?

Thanos Imperative is when they fought the Cancerverse invasion. Aegis and Tenebrous were killed. The Beyonders killing them was in New Avengers.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waxonator: Great I will look for those issues. Can I add you in a thread I made? LOL

Waxonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: It was Thanos Imperative. The GoTG Volume ended as a lead in to Thanos Imperative when they went to the Universal Church of Truth's fleet and encountered Thanos cocoon and Phylas death.

Waxonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waxonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Np. Would you say Order and Chaos are above Odin by a huge margin btw?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#14 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Galactus (not Life-Bringer) and In-Betweener are pretty close to equal. Chaos and Order are above both.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
    @waxonator said:

@sophia89: Np. Would you say Order and Chaos are above Odin by a huge margin btw?

Yes. If I remember correctly they created the inbetweener. Also, in a recent issue they suggested that they were above Galactus (In the old Universe order), but that was them saying a statement though.

Is Life Bringer above Order and Chaos?

If yes, how close is Life Bringer in terms of Infinity and Eternity Level?

I mean Life bringer is much more powerful than World eater, right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.