Marel Universe 3.75' 2 Packs 2012 Wave 1 revealed

Posted by leokearon (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

The first wave of 2012's Marvel Universe 2 Packs have been revealed. They are Colossus Vs Juggernaut with Uncanny X-Men 102, Iron Man Vs Mandarin wth Iron Man 225 (I have no idea why?) and Hulk Vs Wolverine with Incredible Hulk 181
 

 Colossus Vs Juggernaut
 Hulk Vs Wolverine
 Iron Man Vs Mandarin
#1 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Disappointing that only one new figure came out of the entire wave. Hell, 4/5 aren't even repaints. 

#2 Posted by leokearon (1759 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Disappointing that only one new figure came out of the entire wave. Hell, 4/5 aren't even repaints. 
There are no new figures in this range at all, just variants and the Iron Man issue makes no sense
#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Disappointing that only one new figure came out of the entire wave. Hell, 4/5 aren't even repaints. 
There are no new figures in this range at all, just variants and the Iron Man issue makes no sense
The Mandarin figure is new. Ugly as sin, but new. 
#4 Posted by leokearon (1759 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@leokearon said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Disappointing that only one new figure came out of the entire wave. Hell, 4/5 aren't even repaints. 
There are no new figures in this range at all, just variants and the Iron Man issue makes no sense
The Mandarin figure is new. Ugly as sin, but new. 
There already was a Mandarin Figure very similar to that one (except green) as part of the Iron Man 2 range
#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
@leokearon said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Disappointing that only one new figure came out of the entire wave. Hell, 4/5 aren't even repaints. 
There are no new figures in this range at all, just variants and the Iron Man issue makes no sense
The Mandarin figure is new. Ugly as sin, but new. 
There already was a Mandarin Figure very similar to that one (except green) as part of the Iron Man 2 range
Ah there was too. My mistake. Totally forgot about that line. Sorry.
#6 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: The only one that remotely interest me is the Colossus and Juggernaut and thats only because the pack will give me the Colossus from the X-Men 6-pack. That's the only figure that I wanted from that set.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.