Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Looking for some advice

boboz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By boboz

Greetings,

Just getting back into reading comics. Having trouble picking between Superior Spider-Man or Waid's Daredevil. I've never really been a DD fan, but only because I've never really read him. Of course, like any good comic fan, I like Spider-Man, but not as Peter Parker?????? I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be welcome! Your time is appreciated.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

How could you not like spiderman as Peter Parker :O!!! But I would chose Daredevil it has received better ratings and has even won awards, superior can feel repetitive at times

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think Peter Parker is coming back next month.

boboz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideysense44:

That was meant to read as in I'm not sure I can dig a spider-man that is NOT Peter Parker ;)

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@boboz: oh lol well i would recommend daredevil for sure but peter is coming back soon...god this is a hard decision

boboz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By boboz

@spideysense44:

Yeah I still have to read Infinity ( and Avengers 1 and 2 TPB), Uncanny Xforce (Remender all the TPB's), and a few other series. I also just really got caught up in Saga. So instead of getting an entire other series (I'm a completionist), I grabed East of West, Lazarus and American Vampire 1-3 TPB's. I think I'll get the other when they go Omnibus or come down in price a bit. I also have to read the entire Cable and Deadpool series.... I have my work cut out for me!

Thanks for the feedback!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.