Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Looking for a comic issue.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossmonster

I have like 1 store that cells comics in my city and they do not have the issues I'm looking for. (Sadly I'm not entirely sure on the name.)

I'm looking for a Captain Britain Issue/series that I believe is called Vamperic State. It is supposed to center about M13 teaming with Blade and Battling Lilin.

Does anyone have this issue or know where I can order it. I'd like to get a digital copy if possible.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

If you want the TPB, it's on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Captain-Britain-MI13-Vampire-State/dp/1846534399/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358337375&sr=8-2

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

There's an Ebay auction for the complete run too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Captain-Britain-And-MI13-Complete-Series-with-Annual-/300844312066?pt=UK_Collections_Lots_Books_EH&hash=item460bb7e602

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bossmonster

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Ha! I never thought to look at UK sites. Nice one. Much respect for the assist on this. Though it would be awesome if it was digital.

Do you know anything about ordering digital online? but given those are cheap as all hell, that's a very easy fix.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@Bossmonster: No problem. :)

I don't know anything about digital comics though. They've never really appealed to me.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bossmonster

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Oh, well, I'm not as big of a fan as I used to be. However, I've been on this hunt for the last two months to create a correct respect thread for Blade.

However, I am missing very key crossovers that show is feats. (Mostly because it's hard to find the actually titles names online and that there aren't really comic stores in Nashville)

Right now, I need his fights with Spiderman. I believe he had two fights with Gambit. The Captain Britain arch. As well as his run in with the Fantastic 4. If I can find those I believe I can add proper context to a respect thread for him that is missing. But NOBODY has them anywhere. So it's taking me a very long time.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@Bossmonster:That must be annoying. Ebay can be quite handy though.

Have you read the Blade/X-Men team up 'Curse Of The Mutants'? It's pretty cool.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bossmonster

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Just finished it all yesterday actually.

What was really great about that mini is that it proof that even random Vamps can not be consider Fodder enemies. Some being able to survive lightning from Storm. That's one of the points I'll be making with the thread.

But I will search ebay more. Thanks for helping me out.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@Bossmonster: Yeah, It's a good lesson in vampires.

No problem. Good luck with your search. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.