King and Queen of Marvel Universe

#1 Posted by darthphoenix (640 posts) - - Show Bio

It is Obvious that Dc's King and Queen are Superman and Wonder Woman, who do you think is Marvel's King and Queen?

#2 Edited by feebadger (1407 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthphoenix: I think, historically speaking, it would be Reed and Sue Richards. Personally, i also like Black Panther and Storm (though they're not together anymore) or Black Bolt and Medusa.

#3 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and Captain Marvel maybe?

I don't know if I totally understand the question though. Do you mean most popular, iconic, powerful, recognisable?

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont read much F4 but whenever I think of Marvel's power couple, or in this case King & Queen, i automatically think of Reed and Sue Richards. .

#6 Posted by darthphoenix (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking back, the question was kinda puzzling cos Superman and ww is now a couple. What i meant with king and queen was most famous male and female marvel characters.

I kinda agree with Spiderman being the king

but I have to say it has to Be Jean Grey or Storm for queen of marvel universe

#7 Posted by t3hLomb (55 posts) - - Show Bio

If this actually happened, absolutely.

This makes me sad cause I know Marvel will never put these two together...

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

@t3hlomb: I didn't mean as a couple or anything like that. I meant more just male and female faces of the company.

#9 Posted by t3hLomb (55 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@t3hlomb said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: Well you should cause those two would be an awesome couple lol

Yeah Carol and a currently homicidal, sociopathic, body-snatching, evil master-mind Spider-man would be an awesome couple.......lol.

I could get on-board with Pete an Carol I guess but Superior!? Hell NAW!!!!

#11 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is the king, but i don't know whom of the girls from marvel are comparable with wonder woman.

#13 Posted by darthphoenix (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and Jean Grey

#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and MS Marvel

@t3hlomb said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

If this actually happened, absolutely.

This makes me sad cause I know Marvel will never put these two together...

Brian Reed was putting the two together in his stellar Ms Marvel series, but that was quickly ignored so that Slott could completely destroy Spider-Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.