Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

It's Official - Marvel is Revamping (Sort Of)

• 61 results
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_
    Source 

Marvel Comics is embroiled in Avengers vs. X-Men, a crossover event which follows an all-out war between the publisher’s iconic superteams. WhenAvengers vs. X-Men reaches its conclusion, the stage will be set for a massive restructuring of the Marvel Universe. “It’s not hype when we say that AvX is the culmination of a lot of stories we’ve done over the last several years,” says Marvel editor-in-chief Axel Alonso. “Characters are redeemed or not. Characters are changed. The X-Men and the Avengers are both repositioned for the future. What better time to shake things up? “

And Marvel is shaking things up. Entertainment Weekly is excited to exclusively announce Marvel NOW!, a massive new initiative that will launch new titles and relaunch old ones starting in October. Some of the company’s top storytellers are leaping from one corner of the Marvel Universe to another. Brian Michael Bendis is leaving the Avengers for a new X-Men book; Jonathan Hickman will end his run on Fantastic Four before kick-starting a new twice-monthly, jampacked Avengers book; and Rick Remender will begin work on the flagship title of the new era, Uncanny Avengers, a book that will blend Avengers and X-Men characters into one superteam. “I’m excited about taking creators out of their relative comfort zones,” says Alonso.

Of course, this isn’t the first time that a major comics publisher has inaugurated a new era with new creative teams and new #1′s: Just last year, DC Comics relaunched their entire line with The New 52. But Alonso is quick to draw a sharp contrast between DC’s initiative and Marvel NOW! “This ain’t a reboot. It’s a new beginning.” Unlike New 52, Marvel NOW! will roll out gradually over a few months, with creators finishing off their runs and then starting new ones. “I feel that it’s a much more humane approach for retailers and fans to tell them: ‘Look. In the months of October through February, every week you can go into a comic book store and find a few new jumping-on points for the Marvel Universe, a place you’re going to like visiting. Or revisiting.”

We spoke exclusively to Remender, Hickman, and Bendis about three of the books that they’ll be rolling out for Marvel NOW! Read on for more, and be sure to check out our exclusive piece of art from Marvel CEO Joe Quesada

Uncanny Avengers: Remender describes this as “a bridge book, something that can delve into both worlds. It has a natural purpose for existing after AvX, where we can focus on human-mutant relations. The broad strokes are: Captain America comes out of AvX and recognizes that he hasn’t done enough to help the mutants.” The book will be drawn by John Cassaday, and will include heavy-hitters like Cap, Thor, and Wolverine, but Remender is also excited to focus on some less well-known characters, like Cyclops’ little brother Havok. “Havok’s always been the black sheep rock-and-roller of the Summers family. He can’t do that anymore. You’re going to see Havok become one of the biggest players in the Marvel Universe.”

Perhaps appropriate for a team that comprises a vision for the Marvel Universe’s future, the Uncanny Avengers’ first villain will be, literally, a ghost of the past. “In 1943, Arnim Zola, who was this bio-fanatic engineer, recorded the Red Skull’s consciousness, and set it to wake up 70 years later. So the Red Skull [in Uncanny] is right out of 1943-44. Prime Nazi scumbag. In his mind, he’s taking that vitriol and hate and Nazi horror and methodology, and pointing it at the mutant species.” And Remender stresses that the mash-up philosophy of Uncannyextends beyond the team’s lineup. “I’m not just smashing the heroes together, I’m smashing the villains together. It becomes something unlike anything we’ve ever seen, with stakes that are so huge, it takes a team comprised of the best Avengers and the best X-Men to go take care of it.” (Starts in October)

Avengers: Jonathan Hickman tells big stories. During his run on Fantastic Four, the writer has become known for meticulously plotting out stories years in advance in what Alonso describes as “his Unabomber-sized notebook.” And he’ll bring that maximal aesthetic toAvengers. “It’s not six Avengers, it’s 18 or more,” he teases, promising a diverse mix of popular characters, B-listers, and new characters. (Jerome Opena will have his work cut out for him as the Avengers artist.)

Unsurprisingly, Hickman’s favorite Avengers stories veer toward the cosmics: the Korvac Saga, the Kree-Skrull War, and the time-scrambling Avengers Forever. Hickman’s first story arc on Avengers is called “Avengers World,” but even the term “world” sounds a bit too micro for Hickman’s ambitions. In the wake of AvX and a new era of Marvel, “The obvious solution is for the heroes to become something bigger and larger, a more appropriate response to an ever more dangerous time.” Avengers will be published twice a month, and Hickman is currently planning to mix together longer five-to-six-issue story arcs with one-off stories that focus on individual characters. As for those characters, Hickman is mostly keeping mum about the lineup right now, but he revealed one teammate to whet our appetite. Kids, we’ve got six words for you: Shang-Chi, master of Kung Motherf—ing Fu. (Starts in December

Aaaaaaaaand more info.  

For months, Marvel Comics executives have been promising a major shake-up for their stories in the wake of the current "Avengers Vs. X-Men" event, though they've also promised the moves won't be a reboot of the Marvel U's long-running stories a la DC's New 52 initiative. Today, the scope of Marvel's plans came into light with the announcement of October's "Marvel NOW" initiative via Entertainment Weekly's Comic-Con themed issue.

In what will surely be seen as the publisher's response to DC Comics' New 52 which set it sights on new and lapsed readers with issue #1 jumping on points, Marvel NOW is being promised as an easy entry point into the classic Marvel U. Throughout October, Marvel will launch a number of brand new series -- often more than one a week -- with additional new series and relaunches for some classic books rolling out through February of next year. Expanding on CBR's coverage from earlier this morning,these will include the following, announced in EW:

• "Uncanny Avengers" by Rick Remender and John Cassaday starring a team composed of Captain America, Wolverine and others from the company's two powerhouse franchises battling the mutant-hating Red Skull.
    • "All New X-Men" by Brian Michael Bendis and Stuart Immonen realigning the mutant team in the wake of "AvX" as the original five X-Men are mysteriously brought to the present day. This title will launch in November.
    • "Avengers" by Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena, which is light on specific details aside from a roster of 18 heroes in a bi-weekly comic that seems to be Hickman-esque rethinking of the Avengers core mission in the vein of the writer's "Fantastic Four" run.

Aside from the core creative changes, all books branded with the Marvel NOW banner will feature a full slate of digital bells and whistles as part of the "Marvel ReEvolution" products that have played a part in "AvX's" launch. For example, every Marvel NOW first issue will feature AR enhanced recaps on their covers, and the books will all carry a code for a free digital download of the issue through the Marvel App.

In addition, the publisher is promising other creative shakeups outside the shuffling of their big name talent on their big name franchises. Marvel NOW books will feature new "cinematic" cover designs, and their characters will sport redesigned costumes, many shown off in a new piece by Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada, a scan of which appeared on the CBR forums in the early hours of this morning.

"It's a bridge book...something that can delve into both worlds," Remender told the magazine of how "Uncanny Avengers" bridges the pre and post-AvX Marvel U.

Of "All-New X-Men," Bendis explained, "It's not a time-travel story like 'Back To The Future.' It's a time-travel story like 'Pleasantville,'" adding "Here's the big question that they original X-Men are gonna be faced with: 'We're gonna grow up, and this is what we're going to get? That is not acceptable.'" 

"It’s not hype when we say that 'AvX' is the culmination of a lot of stories we’ve done over the last several years,” Marvel Editor-in-

Chief Axel Alonso told the magazine. "Characters are redeemed or not. Characters are changed. The X-Men and the Avengers are both repositioned for the future. What better time to shake things up?" Alonso went on to draw a line between Marvel NOW and DC's New 52, saying the titles would roll out over several months rather than in one month as, "I feel that it’s a much more humane approach for retailers and fans to tell them: 'Look. In the months of October through February, every week you can go into a comic book store and find a few new jumping-on points for the Marvel Universe, a place you’re going to like visiting. Or revisiting.'"

Quesada commented on his image featuring the redesigned Marvel heroes, saying, "There’s a reason Sue Storm is there. And why there’s a floating robot near Hulk. We’re trying a lot of fun and new different things, we’re exposing characters who we’ve had in our toy chest for a long time."

Bendis commented on Jean Grey's return to the Marvel U via time travel, explaining, "It’s the one thing X-Men fans have always asked for is: They want Jean Grey back. But they want Jean Grey. Not reincarnated Jean, or the ghost of Jean. Well, you’re getting Jean back. And Jean is gonna be looking at a world that rattles her."

Remender noted that his Red Skull will be a throwback version of the Nazi villain. "In 1943, Arnim Zola, who was this bio-fanatic engineer, recorded the Red Skull’s consciousness, and set it to wake up 70 years later. So the Red Skull [in 'Uncanny'] is right out of 1943-44. Prime Nazi scumbag. In his mind, he’s taking that vitriol and hate and Nazi horror and methodology, and pointing it at the mutant species."

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm interested in seeing this new approach on the Red Skull.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mercy_

I'm actually worried that Bendis might make me like Jean Grey.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

I don't approve of not capitalizing that V.

That said, its going to help Marvel. They should do it in one go, though.

Avatar image for spiderman20991992
    spiderman20991992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By spiderman20991992

that scan is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

-Caps costume looks like he's wearing football pads. god i hope that's not going to be his costume in his main series. classic is fine.

-what in the world is hulk wearing? he needs nothing more than some tattered purple pants.

-the nova isn't Richard Rider :(

-And cyclops...just...i cant.

but enough about the costumes. none of the books seem very interesting to me and its a shame. my marvel pull list shrinks a little more each month. But I'm happy there will be more AR content, it has the potential to be cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Not sure what to make of this actually...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mercy_

@ReVamp said:

I don't approve of not capitalizing that V.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Gambit1024
    No Caption Provided
    X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By X35

Pathetic.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

@Gambit1024: So much ugh. I like the designs, but...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@Mercy_: ...I do.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

So they're doing nu52 without the breaking of continuity and characters. Already better than DC.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mutant God

What is Marcus Johnson doing there

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By X35

@Mutant God: He was in a movie this one time.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iLLituracy

@Gambit1024 said:

No Caption Provided

Cyclops what are you WEARING.

Thor has swords now.

Rocket Raccoon is on the Avengers.

Nick Fury Jr. is on the Avengers.

Is that Cable? Man what.

Well, I can't deny that this team looks Uncanny.

I trust Remender, but...

I can't help but side-eye this.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gambit1024

I like:

• Hickman's Avengers is happening, and I love it.
    • Uncanny Avengers sounds interesting, so... I'll chance it.
    • Thor's costume design. Needs more cape, but I can deal with it.

I don't like:

• Unnecessary race changing/character destroying characters (Black Fury)
    • All the costume changes that aren't Thor's. (What the actual f$&% are Cyclops and Hulk wearing?)
    • The fact Bendis still has a job, but since he's away from my Avengers, I'll take what I can get.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mercy_

@iLLituracy: O_O

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mercy_

@AtPhantom said:

So they're doing nu52 without the breaking of continuity and characters. Already better than DC.

Pretty much my thoughts on it. Frankly, (bad character redesigns aside), I think this is just what Marvel needs.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mutant God

@X35: I dont care how many movies hes been in he should not be there

Is that a robot attach to hulk

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iLLituracy

@Gambit1024: You do understand that Nick Fury is still around, right? Marcus Johnson/Nick Fury Jr. is a different character. That's like saying anyone related to another character or any character designed to replace or usurp an old character's position is unnecessary.

It's very necessary or my grandchildren will be reading stale stories about the same characters I was reading about, which are characters that have been around since my grandparents were around.

Also, Bendis still has a job because people still buy Bendis stuff. That includes the absolute crap he puts out, which isn't everything he writes. His Ultimate Spider-Man has basically carries that whole universe since Millar started writing Ultimate titles only semi-regularly and until most recently sporadically, and his short run on Ultimate X-Men has me hopeful to see him writing them again so.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gambit1024

@Mutant God said:

Is that a robot attach to hulk

Yes... Yes it is.. Marvel has its own version of Skeets now, and they gave it to Hulk...

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iLLituracy

@Mercy_ said:

wat

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mercy_

@iLLituracy said:

@Mercy_ said:

wat

You actually remembered how to log into CV. I'm shocked.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom

@Mercy_ said:

@AtPhantom said:

Pretty much my thoughts on it. Frankly, (bad character redesigns aside), I think this is just what Marvel needs.

Some of the redesigns are pretty stupid. How does cyclops see with an X over his face? LOL

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iLLituracy

@Mercy_ said:

@iLLituracy said:

@Mercy_ said:

wat

You actually remembered how to log into CV. I'm shocked.

I actually don't remember how it just stays logged in.

I'm scared to log out because I swear there's something I had to do before to log in because CV messed up my account and I don't remember what it was.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mercy_

@AtPhantom said:

@Mercy_ said:

@AtPhantom said:

Some of the redesigns are pretty stupid. How does cyclops see with an X over his face? LOL

That tends to come when they do redesigns en masse, unfortunately.

I can't determine if it's better or worse than the Nightwing rip-off he's currently sporting.

@iLLituracy: *iLLy actually remembered how to type in CV's web address in his browser.

Better?

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By 2chimcha3

Well I like some of the designs (Thor, Iron Man, Nova), but hate others (Cap, Wolverine). I can get used Cyclops I think. I just hope they don't relaunch series that are still young. For example, don't relaunch The Mighty Thor bc/ it'll only be at issue twenty something. Only relaunch titles at high numbers. Come on Marvel, I have hope.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iLLituracy

@Mercy_: No because it's still on my most visited page on Chrome which is why I'm here. I opened a new tab and accidentally clicked on ComicVine.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gambit1024

@iLLituracy said:

@Gambit1024: You do understand that Nick Fury is still around, right? Marcus Johnson/Nick Fury Jr. is a different character. That's like saying anyone related to another character or any character designed to replace or usurp an old character's position is unnecessary.

It's very necessary or my grandchildren will be reading stale stories about the same characters I was reading about, which are characters that have been around since my grandparents were around.

Also, Bendis still has a job because people still buy Bendis stuff. That includes the absolute crap he puts out, which isn't everything he writes. His Ultimate Spider-Man has basically carries that whole universe since Millar started writing Ultimate titles only semi-regularly and until most recently sporadically, and his short run on Ultimate X-Men has me hopeful to see him writing them again so.

I understand completely, but for how long will Fury still be around? The very fact that they even introduce "Marcus Johnson" into the Marvel U at all tells me that they can and will replace Nick Fury with him. Then who's next? The Fantastic Four? Spider-Man? The characters have been the same for decades, and I personally don't understand why they feel the need to replace any of them. He was interesting in the 60's, and he's still interesting now. 616 Fury is 616 Fury, and Ultimate Fury is Ultimate Fury. I'm all for having both (in their respective universes, mind you), but they will no doubt replace him, and I think it's unnecessary.

I refuse to defend Bendis after what he did to the Avengers, and I will not budge on that.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SandMan_

Looks like the 616 Universe is getting ''Ultimated ''

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mutant God

oh so Herbie becomes a shield agent

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iLLituracy

@Gambit1024 said:

@iLLituracy said:

I understand completely, but for how long will Fury still be around? The very fact that they even introduce "Marcus Johnson" into the Marvel U at all tells me that they can and will replace Nick Fury with him. Then who's next? The Fantastic Four? Spider-Man? The characters have been the same for decades, and I personally don't understand why they feel the need to replace any of them. He was interesting in the 60's, and he's still interesting now. 616 Fury is 616 Fury, and Ultimate Fury is Ultimate Fury. I'm all for having both (in their respective universes, mind you), but they will no doubt replace him, and I think it's unnecessary.

I refuse to defend Bendis after what he did to the Avengers, and I will not budge on that.

That's the problem with comics, though. It's always stagnant. You can't change or replace a character with another character without meeting a response from supposed fans. Not even when that character is super similar or even the same. Fury is a very good character, one with a very extensive history, but let me be frank when I say this, he's not a character who has much of a lore about him. He's not a Spider-Man or a Captain America, mind you, this doesn't mean that they can't be replaced, either. The point I'm making doesn't even pertain to replacing a character, either. It pertains to change as a whole. That's why you always have superheroes being restored to an earlier status quo, and any permanent change comes after decades upon decades of moving toward it and taking a step or three back.

Think about it.

Ten years from now, do you want to see Peter Parker beating on the same villains in the same rehashed stories? Or continuation of stories from the 60's? Revisits? Revamps? Retcons? Is that what you want twenty years down the line, even? When do we get to retire Peter Parker but continue what he stands for?

How can you not see that the lack of substantial change in these books is a problem?

And feel how you want about Bendis, he brought the Avengers to the forefront whether you think the stories were good or not, something that the runs before him, which while very solid, kind of failed to do like he did as consecutively as he did, IMO.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mercy_
    @iLLituracy Whatever.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom

@Mercy_ said:

That tends to come when they do redesigns en masse, unfortunately.

I can't determine if it's better or worse than the Nightwing rip-off he's currently sporting.

LOL I didn't even know what he was wearing until I checked now. Birds are really not his thing. :D

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom

@Gambit1024 said:

They're not gonna replace anyone else. To be blunt, they're not that brave, or that stupid to replace anyone recognizable or anyone who can still bring them money. The only reason Fury got shafted is because the movies made the wider audience associate him Samuel L Motherf$%^ing Jackson, and catering to the crowd is what companies always come down to. Marvel will never replace Fantastic Four, or Spider-Man, or Thor. At least not permanently.

Which reminds me, is the Human Torch back to the living yet?

Remi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Remi

@AtPhantom: The Torch has been back for some time now.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @AtPhantom: You really are out of date, aren't you?
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtPhantom

@Remi: Thanks.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtPhantom

@Morpheus_ said:

@AtPhantom: You really are out of date, aren't you?

To be fair, it's not like I really give a damn about the Fantastic Four. I barely noticed when he kicked the bucket in the first place.

But in general, yeah. You may have noticed me harping on about it for the last month or so. :P

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @AtPhantom: Too bad. The culmination of years of stories was excellent. 

I thought you might had heard a thing or two by now.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtPhantom

@Morpheus_: I really have no idea what's been going on with Marvel other than the most general. I haven't been in a hurry to find out either though. The only thing from Marvel I want to catch up with is X-Factor, partly because it really interests me, and partly because Mercy will have my scalp if I don't. :P

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @AtPhantom: I haven't read X-Factor since you, me and Erik were reading it together. 

Don't mind Mercy, if push comes to shove I'll handle her.
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AtPhantom

@Morpheus_ said:

@AtPhantom: I haven't read X-Factor since you, me and Erik were reading it together.

That's roughly where I stopped too.

@Morpheus_ said:

You dawg. :P

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By Blood1991

Hmmm Fusing X-Men and Avengers. I have mixed feelings on it, but this could be the next big thing heck they team up every three months anyway.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mercy_

@Morpheus_ said:

EXCUSE ME.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hareil0079

@Mercy_ said:

I'm actually worried that Bendis might make me like Jean Grey.

Agreed!

The more and more I read on the Uncanny Avengers by Remender the more and more i'm getting hyped

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Prodigy P

@iLLituracy said:

True, but that's not the problem here. Introducing this new Fury is unnecessary because it's a cheap move to bring the movie version into the mainstream universe.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By Nudeviking

@Prodigy P said:

@iLLituracy said:

True, but that's not the problem here. Introducing this new Fury is unnecessary because it's a cheap move to bring the movie version into the mainstream universe.

Like it or not, most people are probably more familiar with the Samuel L. Jackson version of Nick Fury than the comic version now so it makes sense from a marketing stand point to have the comic version look like the movie/cartoon/video game version of the character.

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Prodigy P

@Nudeviking said:

@Prodigy P said:

@iLLituracy said:

Like it or not, most people are probably more familiar with the Samuel L. Jackson version of Nick Fury than the comic version now so it makes sense from a marketing stand point to have the comic version look like the movie/cartoon/video game version of the character.

Wait though, do you mean most comic readers, or people in general? Because if it's the latter, I'd sort of understand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Gambit1024: That's actually Fury's son.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.