Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Is TOAA the Christian God?

Avatar image for thegreatkakarot
    TheGreatKakarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By TheGreatKakarot

Poll Is TOAA the Christian God? (29 votes)

yes 31%
    no 69%

well guys.i am not trying to offend the religious beliefs ..i am just asking..:) i have some reasons to support my opinion(i believe that TOAA is the Christian God) ..
    1st of all ..we know that Aunt May was a Christian Protestant (1) ..before she died..Peter prayed at God.. and then TOAA visited him as a homeless man..(2) from (1)-(2) we can understand that TOAA=Christian God

2nd ... The F4 met TOAA at heaven..he was <<jack kirby >> there..but the fact that this take place in heaven and that The Human Torch calls him <<God>> is another reason that i support that TOAA is Judeo-Christian God..

3rd for last... TOAA appeard in a comic of ghost rider..(i dont remember which one)...we all know from the movies that ghost rider has many religious issues...(devil,God etc)...so...we can conclude again that Judeo-Christian God=TOAA

well i repeat that i dont try to offend someone..it is just a pole.. sorry if i am offending you but i am doing this question only because i am curious..please keep the flames down..the point of that pole is to show that Christian God and TOAA are the same being..

• 
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Jack Kirby was a jew

myrongains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No room for religious nonsense in comics.

Toaa is above all those religions.

Christianity is just a made up religion on earth.

Toaa isnt a religious symbol and doesnt have to be one.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 9dragons

Bible God is a low level sky father if you account for the entirety of the holy book. He is below marvel Odin who created a world in mere seconds while it took Bible God seven days to do so.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha. No

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

He can be but he doesn't have to be. He is Omnipotent. But by comic book standards I don't think Marvel's intention was to make him The Christian God. Although that religion does not exist in form of a Skyfather like other Gods right? Then where is Christian God? Or did I miss something?

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Yahweh is the Christian God, a sky father in marvel.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Billy219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Billy219

Yahweh the father of Jesus Christ and son of El or Elohim according to the Canaanite Pantheon of Gods is only "skyfather" level in Marvel mythos meaning he can bust galaxies but he is nowhere near Omnipotent. He is the same power level as Odin, Zeus and Vishnu who together was unable to match the power of a single Celestial called Arishem and had to bend the knee and bow before Arishem of the 3rd Host. Celestials are countless in numbers. It has been said that there are billions and billions of Celestials in the Universe, more than the stars themselves. It took only 1 Beyonder to wipe out all of the Celestials in the Universe and 3 Beyonders to wipe out all the Celestials in existence after which they killed all the Abstract Beings and even the Living Tribunal! Dr Doom killed all the Beyonders and took their powers for himself! Dr Doom is God!!! All hail Doom!!! Savior of all existence and truly the one above all!!! Victor Von Doom is TOAA!!! Is that a paradox or what? :) No wait! Pre Retcon Beyonder is TOAA!!! Or is Dr Doom and PR Beyonder the same being which explains why Doom was able to successfully steal the Beyonder's power. So Dr Doom and PR Beyonder are the same person! Add Owen Reece the Molecule Man to that and you have the Holy Trinity of Marvel! Same with Peter Parker the Spectacular Spiderman and Billy Batson who is Captain Marvel! They're all the same person! They're all TOAA!!! I know it's hard to understand. It's a paradox! Omnipotence is a paradox! God is a paradox! Take the Paradox of the Stone for example. Can an Omnipotent God create a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it?

No Caption Provided

Billy219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Billy219

So what am I talking about? What am I babbling about? What I'm just trying to say is "No, the Christian God is not TOAA." For I AM TOAA! TOAA is me, the guy sitting here typing this!

I am God and I am the Devil! For God and the Devil are one and the same!! He is God to those who he loves and adores and he is the Devil to those who he hates and despises!!! <3 <3

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

PS. For all you dimwits who can't figure it out that I'm only joking...I'm sorry to offend you but "No, the Christian God is not TOAA."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.