Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Is it Possible to Send Fan Mail to Marvel's Writers?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

This might have been done before but just out of curiosity i was thinking of sending some fan mail to a couple marvel writers. Does anyone know if marvel has the mailing addresses for their creative teams or should i just send it to marvel themselves? any help would be appreciated

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

You should try and see if they have their e-mail adresses posted on their website (if they have one) or if you can find it from other credible sources. 

I spoke with David Liss about 3 weeks ago about his writing in the Black Panther story and he pointed out some things too me that made me change my mind about the story arc. He always responded the same day.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By moviegeek17
    @Kallarkz: thanks man, i'll definitely try that out. maybe if it works out i'll figure out something to say to liss whenever his mystery men mini is finished since i've been enjoying it so much
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jnr6Lil

It could be done.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.